Calvert store dig 08.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 1,484
  • 5 11 08.JPG
    5 11 08.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 1,476
Upvote 0
Holy Cow! Get spot.

What a haul----Great hunt :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks all I havent found any thing of real value yet, But may have another store down the road thats ready to sift, I heard its got new owners and talked to them today. That store is closer to the 1860s than this one. Ive been in it b-4 and sifted out loads of modern change but that was b-4 I knew what lies about 1 ft deep under these buildings. Ive got to figure some way to make a automatic sifting table.

Man talk about a great day! Smokin'great!

Great finds and I might have to find a few places to do some sifting as well!! Very nice!!

Those are just amazing finds!!What an interesting and unusual hunting situation you have there.Continued success there.

Looks like you cornered the market on obsolete silver..that's a dream day to me!

WTG :thumbsup:
Nat

Actually I havent started sifting this place yet, just detecting, alot of clay in the floor of this one, the front of the store where the floor still is will likely be where I'll start sifting.

I just know i'm gonna end up with a GC from one of these stores some time

Nice Haul TC.....I resized your photos too for a parting shot of your finds. Good job!! :thumbsup:

Baldingboy

Attachments

• tc1.jpg
    tc1.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 1,135
  • tc2.jpg
    tc2.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,140
:thumbsup: anyone that is crawling under floors looking I take my hat off to you :thumbsup:

One true treasure hunter getting down with the spiders and snakes :thumbsup:

great finds!!!!! thanks I enjoyed looking at them

Do you actually crawl UNDERNEATH the floor to get to this area and find the coins on TOP still, or do you bring your detector down there WITH NO LIGHT and dig every signal? I'm just trying to get a good visual of how you do this, because I might try it!

Good gosh, TC! :o That's years worth of finds right there in that one spot! :o

Awesome! Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back