Buttons? Ear rings? Something else?

OutrageousBob

Greenie
Jun 20, 2024
So I went out today with my wife, kind of impromptu because our plans fell through. Anyway there is a class 6 road nearby that I decided would be a good place and legal without permission. We found quite a few 1960’s coins but one neat discovery. These buttons or ear rings or something. They were deep, at least 8”. I believe they are copper and appear to have a design on them. They were together and they had a little piece of wire with them. Any ideas? Btw, this is a 4x4 road with a 1700’s old homestead site if that helps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    825.5 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    667.4 KB · Views: 16
Upvote 3
So I went out today with my wife, kind of impromptu because our plans fell through. Anyway there is a class 6 road nearby that I decided would be a good place and legal without permission. We found quite a few 1960’s coins but one neat discovery. These buttons or ear rings or something. They were deep, at least 8”. I believe they are copper and appear to have a design on them. They were together and they had a little piece of wire with them. Any ideas? Btw, this is a 4x4 road with a 1700’s old homestead site if that helps.
For perspective, they are small!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Type in cuff links in the search bar...top right of screen to see similar examples. Way better than Google. The design on yours could make them rare, so go easy.

Can't see the front of them very well.
Blurry photo.
Congrats on the cufflink.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back