silver spoon end 010.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 284
  • silver spoon end 013.JPG
    silver spoon end 013.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 294
Re: button help?

Broken knee said:
CRUSADER said:
OK, firstly its a cufflink & secondly the 17th century association with the Marriage of King Charles II (1660s cufflinks were not in fashion) is someones best guess which has gained a life of its own. I believe these to be late 18th C & the evidence for the late 17th century cufflinks that came into fashion were 2 distinct types (not this one). Plus evidence from the Thames contexts argue against this being 17th C. But there are as many for the theory as against it, & my view is just another against, so you will have to base your judgement on other clues from the site etc...
Wow, are you guy's still mad about the marriage sorry. :laughing7: Cru this cuff link came from the same site as the coin weight I posted you ID it as 1610 James 1 for the gold half angel. I appreciate your in put, Thanks HH :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee

Too bad you don't have any old sites. ::)

Upvote 0
Re: button help?

Iron Patch said:
Broken knee said:
CRUSADER said:
OK, firstly its a cufflink & secondly the 17th century association with the Marriage of King Charles II (1660s cufflinks were not in fashion) is someones best guess which has gained a life of its own. I believe these to be late 18th C & the evidence for the late 17th century cufflinks that came into fashion were 2 distinct types (not this one). Plus evidence from the Thames contexts argue against this being 17th C. But there are as many for the theory as against it, & my view is just another against, so you will have to base your judgement on other clues from the site etc...
Wow, are you guy's still mad about the marriage sorry. :laughing7: Cru this cuff link came from the same site as the coin weight I posted you ID it as 1610 James 1 for the gold half angel. I appreciate your in put, Thanks HH :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee

Too bad you don't have any old sites. ::)
I guess not? I'm going to look some ware else maybe the local park it was built in 1986? :laughing7:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back