Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really trying to make the most of this Indian summer we're having, so I tried another spot at Tahoe I haven't hit before.
Not a ton of targets, but enough to keep me busy. And oh, what a beautiful day in the water!
Got a 925 Italy bracelet, a 1947-d wheat cent, some polarized sun glasses (that don't look very good on me), a 12g headstamp, a Midgetoy B-52 in a terrible state, a penny souvenir and $3.23 in clad.
IMG_7867.jpg
IMG_7868.jpg

Upvote 8
Really trying to make the most of this Indian summer we're having, so I tried another spot at Tahoe I haven't hit before.
Not a ton of targets, but enough to keep me busy. And oh, what a beautiful day in the water!
Got a 925 Italy bracelet, a 1947-d wheat cent, some polarized sun glasses (that don't look very good on me), a 12g headstamp, a Midgetoy B-52 in a terrible state, a penny souvenir and $3.23 in clad.
View attachment 2172271View attachment 2172272
looks like fun and love that silver

Good work as always.

Indian summer, never heard that one before. It's been brutal for sure. I came back from a hunt today absolutely on heat rage. Just was yelling at the sky on the way back to the car "It's October FFS!"

Anyways nice finds. Hopefully it cools off soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back