button from a old site, data?

CaNiDigHere?

Jan 25, 2024
any info on this would be great, a date ect, from a old home site in fl. fl must have been very poor back in the day i seem to never ever find coins ever lots of iron and relics. but no coins!
also has anyone ever used pastmaps.com/ ? it dont seem to be spot on with how it paste the map overlays the home sites seem way way off.

Attachments

• IMG_0947.jpeg
    IMG_0947.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0948.jpeg
    IMG_0948.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0949.jpeg
    IMG_0949.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
Upvote 10
any info on this would be great, a date ect, from a old home site in fl. fl must have been very poor back in the day i seem to never ever find coins ever lots of iron and relics. but no coins!
also has anyone ever used pastmaps.com/ ? it dont seem to be spot on with how it paste the map overlays the home sites seem way way off.
Looks like a cufflink, maybe early 1900s? Nice find.

I believe it's a collar stud...but I'm having a hard time trying to do an image search due to background, most results keep coming back as a map or artwork because of the background pattern, can you post more photos with a plain background??

Last edited:
I believe it's a collar stud...but I'm having a hard time trying to do an image search due to background, most results keep coming back as a map or artwork because of the background pattern, can you post more photos with a plain background??
yes sorry about that i will take some new pics and post them

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back