Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a hunt this morning in a small Sierra town. I was trying to get permission at one of the old houses along the RR tracks but couldn't get an okay, so I just went along between the tracks and the property lines.
I've been wanting to find an old RR padlock since I first started detecting. Well, today was the day!
Also got a marble (love finding them!), a 1956 Uncle Sam Half Buck play money and a 1962 Look magazine 25 year anniversary token.

IMG_7785.jpg

Oh, and the usual junk plus $3.69 in clad.
IMG_7786.jpg

Upvote 7
Got out for a hunt this morning in a small Sierra town. I was trying to get permission at one of the old houses along the RR tracks but couldn't get an okay, so I just went along between the tracks and the property lines.
I've been wanting to find an old RR padlock since I first started detecting. Well, today was the day!
Also got a marble (love finding them!), a 1956 Uncle Sam Half Buck play money and a 1962 Look magazine 25 year anniversary token.

View attachment 2169955

View attachment 2169958
Ahhhh my man.... is that a moonie?! I have found HUNDREDS of marbles in my neighbors yard. Everytime i find a moonie.... i go bonkers

View attachment 2169955

View attachment 2169958
Locks in good condition. 👍

Very nice batch of finds, and congrats on your first RR padlock. That one is in very nice condition.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back