Bottle

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your links lead to notifications of 'invalid attachment - notify administrator'. You might put your image in .jpg format on your desktop and load it from there.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Pics won't load I'll try again

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Never mind lol

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I've tried to upload the pics and not working sry

Upvote 0
Kodiak,

I'm sending you a PM with my email address, if you send me the picture I will try and post them for you.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Here are Kodiak's bottle photos, they were rather large, so I used Photobucket to downsize them to post for him.

Upvote 0
thanks I just tried to post a pic in today's finds on a silver ring to and wouldn't work something wrong on my end never had a problem before.

Upvote 0
View attachment photo 1.JPG

I used Photobucket so I didn't have to try and upload them in case there was an issue with TNet and uploading photos, it was the fastest way I thought, but they can't be clicked on to enlarge them any.

You don't seem to be the only one having issues today uploading images, I think it maybe a glitch in the forum software, I'm going to try and see if I can upload one of your photos from my computer and we'll see if that works.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Kodiak,
My wife says, and I agree, that it's a glue bottle. It had a rubber tip on it. Of course, we could be wrong.

Upvote 0
As you can see uploading the picture didn't work for me, so it must be the forum.

Upvote 0
Evening, Kodiak & AU,

Nice teamwork on making the photos possible. I'm thinking it a mucilage, made by Fairmont Glass, after 1933.

F-in-hexagon-Fairmount-mark.jpg

"4) F in a hexagon: Used circa 1933 to 1968. Commonly seen on the bottom of many amber-colored
(and clear) medicine, chemical, and other types of generic “packer” jars and bottles that were produced
in very large quantities during the 1940s, 1950s and ’60s." Fairmount Glass Works

In lieu of the disturbance in attachmentland, you can find a period Patent drawing of a Spreader Cap for mucilage, here >>> Patent US2063617 - Spreader cap for adhesive containers - Google Patents

Upvote 0
I looked at many glue bottles and shoe polish bottles, no luck making a match doing a search on those, then I thought maybe an ink bottle, still couldn't find a match there, it could be any of the above for something else, I'll look further later, getting close to my bedtime!

Surf, I sure you right that it's Fairmont Glass!!

Upvote 0
Thanks everyone yea I could see it being a glue bottle.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back