P1010360.JPG
    437.6 KB · Views: 100
  • P1010353.JPG
    P1010353.JPG
    1,005.6 KB · Views: 117
  • P1010354.JPG
    P1010354.JPG
    866.5 KB · Views: 109
At 3" it would be a big kettle and the "spout seal" is two sided.
I don't know what the bottom side looks like, but my thoughts on it being a peddle would be for something like a commercial sewing machine.
Step on it to do one function and lift for another.
An actuating rod would connect to the round part on the opposite side from the peddle and it would pivot on a shaft.

Still just my guess...

Upvote 0
At 3" it would be a big kettle and the "spout seal" is two sided.
I don't know what the bottom side looks like, but my thoughts on it being a peddle would be for something like a commercial sewing machine.
Step on it to do one function and lift for another.
An actuating rod would connect to the round part on the opposite side from the peddle and it would pivot on a shaft.

Still just my guess...

3 inches ? ? ?

Upvote 0
Sorry guys, the brass piece is about 3" long and a little over 1" wide.

Id agree with the banner for ID of an object. I really cant believe he came up with that from the fragment I have, lol.

Re-read size.

Upvote 0
Sorry guys, the brass piece is about 3" long and a little over 1" wide.

Id agree with the banner for ID of an object. I really cant believe he came up with that from the fragment I have, lol.

Oh and btw ... I think the "he" you refer to is actually a "she" :)

Upvote 0
I see 2 brass pieces, one fits inside of the other at the circular end, a bolt goes through to tighten it in position, it's an elbow joint of an articulated light fixture, like you'd see on an old textile factory sewing machine.

Upvote 0
I see 2 brass pieces, one fits inside of the other at the circular end, a bolt goes through to tighten it in position, it's an elbow joint of an articulated light fixture, like you'd see on an old textile factory sewing machine.

Yep thats what it kinda looks like. A swivel base for a swing light

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back