lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Its hot out dear."

"How hot?" I responded.

"Hot enough to fry a chickens egg before it is hatched" retorted Hunny Bunny.

That left me tongue tied, thinking while going to the fridge for a cold glass of water it hit me like a fire hose at a four alarm fire; 1 (hot day)plus 1 lake I have not been to this year yet equals three Dollar Lake!

After dodging all the underwater holes at Dollar Lake I moved to the land for some coin popping. Did not take me long before I was as wet as when I came out of the lake! Approached a pretty lady on the breach and asked if she would like to go to Oakfield Park for a further dip. Hunny Bunny liked the idea so after ordering fries at the park we pointed Nogo southward.

Oakfield Park on Grand Lake was virtually empty with limited marine Rugrats flippering about and super warm! Idea for swishing. The draw back here is that the bottom is not very sandy, hard on the equipment as well as it is really small . Very first item to appear in my "Bucket List" was a ring, then an earing followed by a bracelet These turned out all to be junkers as Mother Nature" continued to loosened the bolts on the earths furnace. Well at least enough for a pint of Guinness at the present exchange rate.

Just glad that the math worked out and I got to do the dew!
$lake.jpg

Upvote 5
Congrats Leslie!
Summer is a brief season in which briefs are almost enough to run through the sprinkler in. Except for the laws pertaining.....
Fine quota . (A pint beats a half pint... Even in metric!)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back