Any padlock experts here?

outlaw319

Aug 26, 2007
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX,Ace 250
i found this padlock awhile back and trying to find some info on, since I had no luck on the internet searches. I thought it was brass, but seams to be more like copper! It has no markings of any kind on it. the only part i thought was neat the "latch" part is square instead of the typical round. demensions are: box body is 1 5/16" H X 1 9/16 L X 1/2"W and total heigth is 2 1/8". Any ideas on year and application would be greatly appreciated.Sorry about the pics they're took with my phone.
001.jpg

002.jpg

I think that's right on the money!!!.....Thanks alot PBK :thumbsup:.....now with that pic, I might be able to fab up a key for this thing. May I ask how did you find that info? I've searched on google and others with no results, maybe I used the wrong keywords or something.

Upvote 0
outlaw319 said:
May I ask how did you find that info? I've searched on google and others with no results, maybe I used the wrong keywords or something.

Actually, I've got a reprint of the catalog. However, it's a fairly common type and appears in a number of books for lock collectors.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back