Any idea what this bottle is? I found about 200 of them packaged nearly to keep them from breaking. My initial thought is that it was a Pepsi bottle?

ginger1

Oct 20, 2024
IMG_2873.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2876.jpeg
    IMG_2876.jpeg
    962 KB · Views: 27
Any idea what this bottle is? I found about 200 of them packaged nearly to keep them from breaking. My initial thought is that it was a Pepsi bottle?
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

Upvote 0
Can't help you with the bottle, but Welcome to the forum from Oregon!

Upvote 1
Frustrating when someone new posts a thread like this, and then does not return to reply to responses.

Upvote 2
Frustrating when someone new posts a thread like this, and then does not return to reply to responses.
But if we gleam every other place as Reddit, X, Instagram, we would probably find the same query.
The same replies also.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back