ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I've Thought long & hard, & searched these ol' worn, overfilled memory banks, & then I just
remembered, & so I have to say... Yes, I did do something in public, that was pretty mean.
Recalling I was whipped soundly, posted a video that I should not have. So, yes I do owe
you a sincere & humble apology, in public where it was done over 8 1/2 yrs. ago now.
I do so now, & not for any other reason than freedom. You'd already been hurt
too much back then, & certainly didn't need me chipping in. I was frazzled,
& flat out beat, though that is not any excuse. So please, accept my
totally sincere apology, I truly am very sorry for my short comings,
and am just an imperfect man not even as highly educated or
as fast as you I know all that, & can stand corrected for my
mistakes. My studies were Music & The Fine Arts, & always
loved archaeology, so studied after College, where you
have Degrees: Geology & Sacred Archaeological History.
But the point is, I truly am sorry, & never meant to hurt you,
& that's all I'll say in my defense, bowing head with hat in hand
to a True Cherokee Indian Princess, of which I have some Ancestry.
I only want to see you healed & free, & I will be free when I hit post. So
you will also be free, when you accept my apology. That's all I want, is for you,
& myself to both be free of hate or unforgiveness. The spirits have not always been
the smoothest to either one of us we know. But this spiritual principle really works. If you
could ask Pete Best, he would tell you I shared that with him one spring day in 1999 when
the new Millenium was so anticipated. He thanked, been living free, is doing real good with
The "Beatles Anthology Royalties." He stayed with me for about 3 weeks back then, & I hope
you'll prosper, with a little bit of Truth, Forgiveness & Grace... It's a spiritual principle, works.
You don't have to make any public show, if you just forgive me in your heart, awesome!

Last edited:

I still have the beautiful piece you gave me from your people, Horse or Paint Clan?
Deep greenish tint large knife point, perfect flawless condition, you know what
kind of material. It's still wrapped up, just like when you had handed it to me.

I've Thought long & hard, & searched these ol' worn, overfilled memory banks, & then I just
remembered, & so I have to say... Yes, I did do something in public, that was pretty mean.
Recalling I was whipped soundly, posted a video that I should not have. So, yes I do owe
you a sincere & humble apology, in public where it was done over 8 1/2 yrs. ago now.
I do so now, & not for any other reason than freedom. You'd already been hurt
too much back then, & certainly didn't need me chipping in. I was frazzled,
& flat out beat, though that is not any excuse. So please, accept my
totally sincere apology, I truly am very sorry for my short comings,
and am just an imperfect man not even as highly educated or
as fast as you I know all that, & can stand corrected for my
mistakes. My studies were Music & The Fine Arts, & always
loved archaeology, so studied after College, where you
have Degrees: Geology & Sacred Archaeological History.
But the point is, I truly am sorry, & never meant to hurt you,
& that's all I'll say in my defense, bowing head with hat in hand
to a True Cherokee Indian Princess, of which I have some Ancestry.
I only want to see you healed & free, & I will be free when I hit post. So
you will also be free, when you accept my apology. That's all I want, is for you,
& myself to both be free of hate or unforgiveness. The spirits have not always been
the smoothest to either one of us we know. But this spiritual principle really works. If you
could ask Pete Best, he would tell you I shared that with him one spring day in 1999 when
the new Millenium was so anticipated, he thanked, been living free, is doing real good with
The "Beatles Anthology Royalties" He stayed with me for about 3 weeks back then, & I hope
you'll prosper, with a little bit of Truth, Forgiveness & Grace... It's a spiritual principle, works.
You don't have to make any public show, if you just forgive me in your heart, awesome!

CDS, I have to stop you here and plainly say, I am not the one to whom you owe this apology, overdue as it is. What I can tell you, at the risk of being moderated as a Proxy, is that when I last spoke to her she held no hate in her heart for you or anyone else. Even the hound from hell schizophrenic psychopath out in the NM desert. ( I gladly bear that cross in her stead ). So you don’t owe me anything.

I have a hunch that was something you’ve needed to say for a long time, for your own wellbeing, and I’m glad you were finally able to. I can’t speak for Dit, but only what I believe she might’ve said given the chance. Life’s too short and hate’s too heavy to carry.

Thanks for stepping up.

CDS, I have to stop you here and plainly say, I am not the one to whom you owe this apology, overdue as it is. What I can tell you, at the risk of being moderated as a Proxy, is that when I last spoke to her she held no hate in her heart for you or anyone else. Even the hound from hell schizophrenic psychopath out in the NM desert. ( I gladly bear that cross in her stead ). So you don’t owe me anything.

I have a hunch that was something you’ve needed to say for a long time, for your own wellbeing, and I’m glad you were finally able to. I can’t speak for Dit, but only what I believe she might’ve said given the chance. Life’s too short and hate’s too heavy to carry.

Thanks for stepping up.

Yes'm Thank You So Very Kindly, for your Kind Grace...
I thought my opportunity was passed, so I am very happy...

Last edited:

1724683747866.jpeg

It's right at 4" ~ Looks like I'm a bit off, gray in color, like some of Ancient Bedrock in Barron Fork R. &, you're 'ol wading spots.
1724683805955.jpeg

Thanks for stepping up.

I meant to Thank You Very Kindly for posting the nice song.
Here's a Special one I hope you like, I get good positive vibes,
& was there with my 'ol CA. Buddy that's in Montana, we were 16.
A few Storms, Water under Bridges, Many Cherokee Moons ago now...

We were both pretty surprised, when he turned that nice fossil one over.
1724767079803.jpeg

My neighbor is pretty luckywhen he goes with me: 1st pic Off the bank on Baron Fork R.
1724766927351.jpeg

Dipper Cupof Sand Rock? off my south creek..
1724767299244.jpeg

This is the one I told him he ought to get right & give to me, ha ha, but he just can't agree on that, out of my south creek.
1724767423293.jpeg

I'll always have the sweet knife point safe, should you ever need it for a family Heirloom Keepsake, Thanks Again!
1724766927351.jpeg1724767079803.jpeg1724767299244.jpeg1724767423293.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back