worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the second time I've seen this,last year was the first.Just wondering if people are offering up goods for a good fishing season.

This was down the river by the way.

K1024_DSCN7933.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Thanks for sharing! :icon_thumleft:

What in the world? Are they trying to draw in some critters? Is there a trail cam around?

What in the world? Are they trying to draw in some critters? Is there a trail cam around?

If there is it got a pic of me.:laughing7: This was around Thanksgiving,someone threw it over the bank near the eggs and critters went hog wild.

K1600_DSCN7799.JPG

What is there? Full size chicken eggs and coconuts? No Matter, strange.

????

[Offerings for Obatalá
Obatala eats a rather bland and restricted diet. He doesn’t like spicy foods, and salt is taboo for him. His offerings are always white or light in color. Obatala enjoys eating rice, eggs, coconut, cocoa butter, white yams, ñame and meringues. Obatala’s animal sacrifices include she-goat, hens, doves, and guinea hen. All of his animals for sacrifice must be white in color.]

Bigfoot needs to est. Too

If nothing else, the rats will get it. Raccoons will gobble up the eggs. No so much on the coconuts. We on great occasion find one washed up on a beach here.

If nothing else, the rats will get it. Raccoons will gobble up the eggs. No so much on the coconuts. We on great occasion find one washed up on a beach here.

There are two legged rats that go down there too.:laughing7: I'd say they got washed down river,water went up four feet since then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back