rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK I have allot of pottery Sherds plain and prints from North GA. These can date from 500-1800 yrs old. If you would like to have enough for a 8x12 frame send me a PM. I will take the first 10 people. All I am asking for is the shipping which is $6. All of these have been picked up from my area. They are real and I have plenty. I will require the shipping up front in a form of a gift card. I will give details when I get the PM. Here is a example. This is the types I have 3 different colors, tan black and gray which you will get a variety. Thanks, rock

Attachments

• SDC11045.JPG
    SDC11045.JPG
    720 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Very nice of you rock...:icon_thumleft:...wanted to put this back on top of the list.

I have had a few more interested in this. Im glad to help a Tnet collector anytime. If you would when you send me your request go ahead and put your address on the PM so I can get your box ready while I wait for payment that way when it comes I can drop your box in the mail. I am writting everyones address down on a note pad so I know who is getting what. Anyone out of the USA area I will have to ask the post office about shipping fees before we do any sending as to what shipping might be. If it is more I will let you know. Thanks for the interest, rock

Thank you rock for being so generous with your pottery finds and the stone piece you sent me is absolutely awesome! For now I have them displayed in a basket but am definitely going to get a frame or have one made to display artifacts from my native state of Georgia.

Good.jpg

Now it's time to peruse them with a magnifying glass to see all the interesting little things about them! I can't thank you enough...you are the best!

Your welcome peaches!
I have to pack another box for somebody else today :thumbsup:

...again...very nice of you to be doing this rock...lets put this back up top...:rolleyes:

Okay I got another box ready to ship next week. I have given about half away. I still need some more to respond. If you want it send me a PM and let me know. Its FREE! Just pay the shipping.

Last edited:
I just got another order. Anyone else? Id like to ship 2 at once if possible to help save on gas.

Thanks Rock for the really cool pottery. Here is a pic of a frame I put together. I really appreciate you doing this!!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140712_200708.png
    ForumRunner_20140712_200708.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 70
Looks good and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did finding them :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back