cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't remember the last time I didn't find a coin on a hunt. All this stuff was found where there used to be all sorts of buildings. They've since been demolished and hauled away. On a previous hunt there I had found some wheats, a buffalo nickel, and a Barber dime. This time, it was relic time! My favorites are the brass 1941 Arizona/B.F. Goodrich license plate key fob, and the round brass disc with E.F. Rockfellow tag. The only person I can find with that name that has a San Diego connection, is one who was a fire commissioner from 1889 to 1891. Still don't know what this tag was used for though. Room tags, key tags, tool tags, and miner's tags don't usually have someone's name on them do they? Any ideas?
20230922_121507.jpg

Upvote 25
I can't remember the last time I didn't find a coin on a hunt. All this stuff was found where there used to be all sorts of buildings. They've since been demolished and hauled away. On a previous hunt there I had found some wheats, a buffalo nickel, and a Barber dime. This time, it was relic time! My favorites are the brass 1941 Arizona/B.F. Goodrich license plate key fob, and the round brass disc with E.F. Rockfellow tag. The only person I can find with that name that has a San Diego connection, is one who was a fire commissioner from 1889 to 1891. Still don't know what this tag was used for though. Room tags, key tags, tool tags, and miner's tags don't usually have someone's name on them do they? Any ideas?View attachment 2106356
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Really neat finds that are fun to look at. Thanks for posting.

I can't remember the last time I didn't find a coin on a hunt. All this stuff was found where there used to be all sorts of buildings. They've since been demolished and hauled away. On a previous hunt there I had found some wheats, a buffalo nickel, and a Barber dime. This time, it was relic time! My favorites are the brass 1941 Arizona/B.F. Goodrich license plate key fob, and the round brass disc with E.F. Rockfellow tag. The only person I can find with that name that has a San Diego connection, is one who was a fire commissioner from 1889 to 1891. Still don't know what this tag was used for though. Room tags, key tags, tool tags, and miner's tags don't usually have someone's name on them do they? Any ideas?View attachment 2106356
Good going
Congratulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back