beau7johnson

Sep 21, 2017
Kansas
Detector(s) used
eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aliens are real!.. The evidence adds up in my opinion. I found this under the gutter spout and looks to be two different types of meteorites that have in my opinion extraterrestrials dimensionally trapped in stone. I know its pretty far out there. cough cough no pun intended.
Any non believers out their?

Attachments

• IMG_0762.PNG
    IMG_0762.PNG
    503.9 KB · Views: 250
Have you had a brain CAT scan lately?

It may be time for one.

Omitting evidence relative to ones personal preference or sacred beliefs, no matter how far fetched , no bias, is needed to properly work the scientific method. I am very open minded to hearing/debating the true explanation of these meteorite concretions with a peachy olivine like crystal structure in its matrix. to each his own but while we're here where do you think the ancient geometry that built the CAT scan and X-rays making axial tomography viewable by automation utilizing AI computerized assistance, instead of dissection and medical experimentation.
Answer: Ark of the Covenant, metaphorically of course, for the sake of the argument, some super-tech that bridges the gap between two species of living
intelligent cosmic strangers. Us and AI computers is not so far fetched, compared to martians, the moon men, Anunnaki or the pantheon of Gods in Greek and Roman Mythology? It may just be me who likes to ring some small truths out from historic lore in current vernacular worldly beliefs to tickle the imagination and riddle the psyche.

Upvote 0
Can't help you, you have the volume turned off on the pic.

Upvote 0
Hey Charlie, you think we should tell where we hid our ship ?

Upvote 0
Test with 2 lb. hammer. Not meteorites.
Looks like crude concrete plaster that spalled off or was removed.
And some caulking on the bottom one.

Does look like an alien break dancing on the lower picture though!

Upvote 0
. . . I am very open minded to hearing/debating the true explanation of these meteorite concretions with a peachy olivine like crystal structure in its matrix.

Concretions require liquid water to form. That would not be something a meteor had to work with.

. . . where do you think the ancient geometry that built the CAT scan and X-rays making axial tomography viewable by automation utilizing AI computerized assistance, instead of dissection and medical experimentation.

Hard working human physicists and scientists working on the discoveries of others explored the uses of traits found in certain elements and developed equipment to produce and analyze how living tissue absorbed emissions to varying degrees based on composition and density and were able to show this graphically or in a rendered image.

Answer: Ark of the Covenant, metaphorically of course, for the sake of the argument, some super-tech that bridges the gap between two species of living intelligent cosmic strangers. Us and AI computers is not so far fetched, compared to martians, the moon men, Anunnaki or the pantheon of Gods in Greek and Roman Mythology? It may just be me who likes to ring some small truths out from historic lore in current vernacular worldly beliefs to tickle the imagination and riddle the psyche.

Yep. Right under your gutter spout.

I think it's an insult to our ancestors to claim we didn't develop science as it stands by our own hard work. Usually the claim of outside influence is produced by those who haven't tried the hard work part.

Looks like concrete with inclusions to me.

Upvote 0
OMG! Is that Jimmy Hoffa? You found Jimmy!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Now that you discovered the truth, I am afraid that you are in grave danger of being taken to the mother ship, you know too much now. I recommend that you arrange your affairs now, and pack your stuff for your new planet. They will probably brainwash you and assimilate you into their culture and planet if you are lucky enough to be dealing with more peaceful aliens. Us non-believers are just smart enough not to let the aliens know that we know about them. You have made a big mistake posting this here, goodbye, I am afraid that this post was the last thing that you will do on planet earth.

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Upvote 0
Aliens are real!.. The evidence adds up in my opinion. I found this under the gutter spout and looks to be two different types of meteorites that have in my opinion extraterrestrials dimensionally trapped in stone. I know its pretty far out there. cough cough no pun intended.
Any non believers out their?

Alright. As for what you've found there, I am inclined to agree with a concretion, or another mix of minerals there perhaps.

As to the existence of Aliens? Well there are vast universes, galaxies, space wise. Scientifically considering the law of probability I feel it is probable yes other life forms may exist out there.

Last night I was watching an episode of cosmos where it was found different microbes can hitch a ride on planetary rock, that after being hit by asteroids and the pressure from that, is then able to launch- well out of the atmosphere and into space as we know it. Eventually these rock based asteroids do as any other asteroid and they hit a near planet.

In this episode it was learned that mars, earth, and venus have been shown to share rock based asteroids between the planets that when studied include at times the presence of different microbes (life forms).

My point is, I feel by law of probability it may be possible differing life forms may exist considering the size of infinite (or it would seem) space itself.

I find it highly unlikely however that there is an et specimen there within your found rock.

As far as x-rays and the like go- yes it is exactly as another member has said. Scientists whom have looked previously at similar work of other scientists before them, their ancestors and our ancestors, and whom have learned from and had built off that. This has lead to many great discoveries, by human kind.

Us buddy. Not "them".

Perhaps give credit where credit is due.

You know a prism? And the light spectrum? And how different colors of this spectrum (think rainbow) have differing temperatures? These things have been learned by various scientists. One learned one element, the next came along and discovered something else pertinent to science and humanity, built off the work, figured their own truths out, and again another came, and added to the work.

This was done by various people, all lending scientific insight, over a period of time (what space is made of).

So while I will not condemn your belief in life elsewhere,

I most certainly find it unlikely you've found an et specimen there in your stone.

Looks very much like a formed mix of different minerals/ elements there to me.

Upvote 0
controversy is married to curiosity and to not weigh all possible options to me is to cheat yourself of future truths. If I had a final question in summation it would be the question of defense. We have as a nation been discussing the options for the earths and its inhabitants safety and protection for 35-40 years since admittance from a US president. Its hard for me to believe that the entire DOD just dropped it. Same kind of typical gov't storybook ending as the mind control experiments or MK ultra back in the 60's.
Just some food for thought!

Upvote 0
I have found things that didn't appear to be from this world.

Upvote 0
I have listened to people that didn't appear to be from this world. :dontknow:
Some are kids in school, and some are someone's boss.

Upvote 0
As far as an alien attack goes.

All they would have to do if they wanted to kill us all is grab an asteroid on their way past and stop their ship, allowing the asteroid to keep on and smash the Earth.

If they wanted to keep it pretty much as is - just drop crowbars. By the time they reached the surface they'd have the energy to pass through aircraft carriers and buildings.

We couldn't stop either of those weapons.

But - there is more of everything they might need elsewhere. We would be made up of proteins they likely couldn't digest (having evolved along their own path), minerals are available in the asteroid belt without having to lift them through our gravity well, and anything else would be easier to trade for. So that leaves a habitable planet. In that case they just wait in orbit 100 years and we will have wiped ourselves out fighting over drinkable water. They have to be a long-lived race to have traveled here. It would take thousands of years at near the speed of light.

I for one welcome our new Alien overlords. How much worse could it be? They might have ice cream flavors thousands of years more advanced than ours.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back