beau7johnson

Sep 21, 2017
Kansas
Detector(s) used
eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aliens are real!.. The evidence adds up in my opinion. I found this under the gutter spout and looks to be two different types of meteorites that have in my opinion extraterrestrials dimensionally trapped in stone. I know its pretty far out there. cough cough no pun intended.
Any non believers out their?

Attachments

• IMG_0762.PNG
    IMG_0762.PNG
    503.9 KB · Views: 250
I see all the posts in this thread are acceptable but if I speculate that a new member posting pics over and over of plain everyday rocks may be a internet troll I get my post removed and a warning. Nice....

Upvote 0
Like in bowling - it's all in the delivery. The direct path causes splits.

Upvote 0
I see all the posts in this thread are acceptable but if I speculate that a new member posting pics over and over of plain everyday rocks may be a internet troll I get my post removed and a warning. Nice....

I’m with you on the rocks. Wish the mods would create a specific place for people to post their rock questions.

Upvote 0
I’m with you on the rocks. Wish the mods would create a specific place for people to post their rock questions.

There is one, it is just very hard to find, and it seems like more people prefer to ask their rock questions on What is It for more exposure.
Rocks/Gems

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back