A spider didn't make that

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever walk outside on a dewy morning, high humidity, and you look around and see these web looking things had appeared in the small digits and holes. Not to be confused with a semetrical traditional spider web, these moisture laden web looking spots are fractal geometric patterns, created by mother nature. If you look you might find quite a few. No little spiders rebuilding every day, mother nature building.
Why do I say this? It's dowsing related..
Frequencies are what is dowsed, there is specific frequencies for every atom, but we dowse the molecules and named them Elements. Every element resonates with a specific frequency, but they all resonate at the same time, during a master key frequency. Dowsing and frequenciy connection is easily proved, because of modern simple frequency generators.
When mother nature builds many fractal geometric webs, eventually she fabricates a either a specific frequency or a master key frequency into a fractal geometric form, which is an antenna, until it dissolves, or is broken up.
I call these phantom signals, when a pattern like that, mimics an element, by resonating its frequency.
You can't tell that it's phantom from a distance. They can form on top the ground and dissolve away, or they can form in the ground hidden from view. They form in clay or anywhere there is a little void where moisture is present. They can last days in clay. The way to tell their phantom, is to kick or stomp the ground over your target to destroy the pattern. They are usually formed close to surface. Phantom signals are another unexplained mystery in nature. Dowsers have to deal with things as they come. All things can be explained.. Someone should set up cameras and film them being formed!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240906_072258_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906_072258_Gallery.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 71
I don't know what you are finding but there is a close cousin of the Sidney funnel web which came over on boats (invasive species now). They build little webby things that collect dew in the morning in yards. There will be a hole the spider uses to run out so quick to bite an insect. Once my mom got a bite from one and almost died. She got an open sore near her ankle the size of a quarter.

I took a shovel and dug around a web with dew then into a 5-gallon bucket. Shaking bucket got spider to run out. Web are for bugs to land on, for the spider like a racetrack.

I said related not a Sidney funnel web.

Ok, but we have spiders in webby things here. Spider can be much smaller with a little hole.

hobospider2.JPG

Last edited:
Also a possibility that its mycelium.

To rule that out, once you find the cobwebs again, toss some hardwood sawdust or grain close by and see if the cobwebs colonize it.

It is hard to see from a photo. I enlarged your original image for a better look. Don't see anything which resembles a spider web or goes to a hole. It must have been how I read the description, possibly incorrectly.

Last edited:
If you say it's a spider web, you fail to mention if your spider can make fractal geometric web that omits a specific frequency.

I'm curious...Is there any scientific data to support this theory? :dontknow:

And they have been making fractal geometric antenna in cell phones for a while, not just any shape works.
Why would people believe that a specific frequency cannot be created by a specific pattern?

Antennas are designed to be the most efficient at the specific frequencies they were designed to radiate. The antenna design can be manipulated so that the antenna transmits a desired radiation pattern.

But in no case can an antenna radiate anything unless connected to a device producing the RF/Microwave signal. That device determines the transmit frequency, not the antenna. An antenna is a "dumb beast" until it is provided a signal to radiate, regardless of the antennas design.

....mother nature builds many fractal geometric webs, eventually she fabricates a either a specific frequency or a master key frequency into a fractal geometric form, which is an antenna, until it dissolves, or is broken up.
I call these phantom signals, when a pattern like that, mimics an element, by resonating its frequency.

The only way to scientifically test this theory would be to place your "fractal geometric web" inside of a fully shielded test chamber, and then use highly-sensitive antennas connected to an EMI Receiver(s) or a Spectrum Analyzer with sufficient dynamic range to test for any radiated signal coming from the "fractal geometric web".

If you want to pay for the lab time, I could recommend a couple of test labs that could handle it.

Last edited:
Schumann resonance is in the ELF range, meaning it's 3 Hz to 300 Hz. The wavelengths at those frequencies can be incredibly long, and certainly not receivable by such a small thing as a "fractal geometric web". Get that web to around 20 ft. in length and you might have a chance, providing you add the right kind of electronics to go with it.

Dowsing is one of those things I put under the heading of "black magic", in that it occasionally works, but nobody truly understands how it works. A lot of theory, but if the science was proven then there would be a lot more buyers of that equipment.

Okey dokie. You clearly have done your homework, and you're delving into areas far beyond my pay grade.

Wondering...do you have any pics of finds you've made by dowsing?

Okey dokie. You clearly have done your homework, and you're delving into areas far beyond my pay grade.

Wondering...do you have any pics of finds you've made by dowsing?
No treasure pics to show. Just running dowsing tests, till I get to a legal treasure.

No treasure pics to show. Just running dowsing tests, till I get to a legal treasure.

No disrespect, but from my perspective it's all theoretical until I see some proof of the concept. I do wish you the best of luck in finding that legal treasure... :occasion14:

No disrespect, but from my perspective it's all theoretical until I see some proof of the concept. I do wish you the best of luck in finding that legal treasure... :occasion14:
No offense taken. Dowsing is invisible energies. I haven't figured out how to film invisibility, only a reaction created by it. To understand what Energy, Frequency, and Vibration are, is difficult for some, and easier for others.

It comes down to common sense. If I dowsed an illegal treasure, I wouldn't take pics and videos and post them to prove a point.. If I dowsed a legal treasure, yes I would take pictures and video, and love to show anyone that wants to see..

All things vibrate from every master key frequency pulse. Even if your phone is turned off, it vibrates on every pulse and connects to its user. Nobody feels it, but it happens, and it's there. I can't explain it all, only write about results of what I do know.

All things vibrate from every master key frequency pulse. Even if your phone is turned off, it vibrates on every pulse and connects to its user. Nobody feels it, but it happens, and it's there. I can't explain it all, only write about results of what I do know.
You can't observe or dowse any of your own connection lines, only everyone elses..

You can't observe or dowse any of your own connection lines, only everyone else's..

You have now entered the realms of Quantum and Metaphysics, and the only person any of this is going to make sense to..... is you.

You have now entered the realms of Quantum and Metaphysics, and the only person any of this is going to make sense to..... is you.
But imagine, carrying a tiny electronic device in you pocket set to a spectfic frequency, that doesn't do anything until, a fluctuating pulse vibrates that specific frequency, and that frequency irritates the heck out of flies..

But imagine, carrying a tiny electronic device in you pocket set to a spectfic frequency, that doesn't do anything until, a fluctuating pulse vibrates that specific frequency, and that frequency irritates the heck out of flies..
I'm not even sure why anyone hasn't done that yet, I don't think it would take a dowser to run the test. You would only have to have a long enclosed chamber, with a frequency generator on one side, and plenty of flies living full time, feed them and stuff. Have the generator automatically change frequency by one digit, every day. Run every frequency, from Hz, khz, mhz, ect hz, until the flies move away from the generator. The Schumann resonance is providing the constant pulse of energy.. Their has to be one frequency that irritates them.. it would be a test set on automatic.., no dowsing required..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back