A couple firsts for me......YAY for silver!!!

D

Deadshot

A couple first's for me......YAY for silver!!!

Here is my finds for the past 2 days. Saturday I found 1 coin and some square nails.......Good thing the coin was a 1943s silver nickel (my 1st first). The nickel was about 2 inches down in dirt that is harder than concrete, in a little park that has a school from 1867 in it. I believe there is a lot of silver here, but there are SOOOOO many nails that my dying Classic ID jsut cant sort them out.

Them there is everything else from today. The huige find for me is a 1920s Merc dime. Now I know this is just the norm for some people, but my one huge detecting goal for the year was to fine a Merc dime. Other finds include a cool old bottle (too bad it is broken), a wierd coin/token that says "United Arab Imirates" with a ship on the back, 3 wheaties (1945, 1940, 19??) , 2 canadian pennies (1974,1985), 3 keys, a old marble, 2 cheapo necklace pendants, misc junk, 4Q, 9D, 8N, 34P.

Anyone wanna guess a grade on the 2 silvers? I am a noobie to coin collector and they all look the same to me still.

Deadshot

Attachments

• 8-14-05finds.jpg
    8-14-05finds.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 534
  • Bottle.jpg
    Bottle.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 537
  • Arabcoin.jpg
    Arabcoin.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 516
Upvote 0
Re: A couple first's for me......YAY for silver!!!

Im sure that some blowhards might pipe off because they are dug but there is no need to get over critical about common coins.Im sure they are most valuable to you.......Good job and good luck...JO
[/quote]

Aint that sooo true jopher.I agree 100%.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back