A collection of whats its

vickilynn

May 19, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites prizm 950 V
Hi , I have visited here from time to time and it always feels like.... going home . In other words Its feels so great to find people just like me that will treasure hunt for anything and keep EVERYTHING lol. I save everything from the tiny little beads marbles buttons bottles and everything in between. For the first 20 years or so I just dug old sites ,then about 4 years ago I got my first detector, unfortunately I have not hunted as much as i would like. That's why visiting here is very self satisfying . I also must add I am truly amazed at all knowledge you folks have . So today I am posting a few of my past finds that I am either have no clue or am not quite sure "what the heck it is"

Thank you kindly for any input or just post to say Hi
Vickilynn
Ps. some descriptions :
a metal object embossed man ... stamp?
milk glass thingy reads PAT OCT 27 1875
some sort of jewelry says HOBE

Attachments

• whatsit 002.JPG
    whatsit 002.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 459
  • whatsit 004.JPG
    whatsit 004.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 453
  • whatsit 007.JPG
    whatsit 007.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 455
  • whatsit 014.JPG
    whatsit 014.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 452
Upvote 0
no way you looked stupid. i was just messing with you. it just looked like you didn't read it. i see lots where i can tell someone didn't want to read all the replies. sometimes i won't jump in because i don't want to read all those posts and find out if what i have to say was already said. this may be a mystery we can't solve though. sometimes ya just need to see it in person ya know. we are probably the only ones cares what that thing is,lol.

Upvote 0
that was great but at least you knew it was flour what do we have to go on here- man sporting a double breasted suit likes hanging bulbs on empty sleeve. lol, go ahead tell me what you find :laughing7: we really should remove this im we have created.

Just hit me ...why am i looking for a guy in a suit- thats a coat! A suit coat?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back