keossvin

Mar 2, 2016
Oss
Detector(s) used
garret ace 250, garret ace 300I
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Tnet,
I found these 3 buttons on a field where i've found other old stuf like shoe buckles and a 'duit' from the mid 1700's

The first button is a fairly known button, it has 'treble gilt' and other lettering on the back. I found this button online but the weird part is they say its an english navy button but I found this one here in the Netherlands..

The second button is a suspecten pewter button.. Didnt do any test on it but it feels a little heavy for silver.. It had a flower on the front. Any idea how old ?

The third button is a weird cone shaped
2c34344bdfcae32bb01d27fd8e6e4cc6.jpg
dabe297795efff35b88a4bb73ebe61fc.jpg
0db07bdf66baa7f6e1a5ccc874c1e9b5.jpg
button with a weird shank.. I dont even know if this is even a button.. Any idea what sort and how old ?

Thanks for any help help !

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I also apologise for hijacking this thread. I am using Firefox on windows 10 and when I click on the link I get the following message:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at silversimon.moonfruit.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I also get the same basic message using Microsoft Edge and windows 10, Firefox and windows 7 and Internet Explorer on my laptop.

Haha no problem, my most popular thread ever ;)

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back