Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all T-Net members,

Well it's year #8 and I'm still kicking out the toy boxes. I have 23 done for this years donations. 10 for the Franklin TN. PD. and 10 for my community here in Centerville, TN. The last 3 go to private businesses for families. Many of you longer members will remember the past threads about my toy boxes. I've now built 100's of them total for donation and sold many. The sold ones helped fund the donated ones. I long ago quit advertising the toy boxes because IT WORKED...!!!!! I've been long retired (06') and it just became to much. I didn't need the money and my late wife needed my attention health wise in the home instead of me in the woodshop. She passed and I only build for return customers now.

I started to build them about the time my oldest daughter and her son were killed helping a family of five in an overturned vehicle in Franklin TN. on 2-16-2015. Anybody can Goggle their names and read all about it "Kristi Clark - Carter Oakley".

Ever since then I've been building and donating toy boxes to the Franklin TN. PD. They run a huge toy drive, fill them AND deliver them to families and children in need of help. The same happens here in my community of Centerville TN. Upon each toy box I still attach a memorial plate bearing Kristi's and Carter's name in their honor. For those newer members who don't know about this click the link below to see as there are MANY to view.

I want to thank all the older members who remember and supported me at the time. There were a lot of you and your encouragement and support kept me going. I can't express my gratitude enough to those who did.

I just wanted to share year #8 and let ya all know. (Top left box is for customer)

Best wishes.... Brad

Attachments

• 2024 Toy Boxes.jpg
    2024 Toy Boxes.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 7

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back