2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Another one from Ed.

He says it's Japenese, Is there anyone here Who can Read it ?

Yes..The Map is a Treasure Trail in the WEST,starting from the Small Rectangular Box @ 45 meters from the Origin and ends @ 70 meters onthe Clock.
The characters in the Big Box on the left says..IT is Here! _ This Place is Treasure and the Box on the right represents "The Seven Spoke",beside it..the 2 small Boxes meaning_Different kinds of Diamonds And Unfinished Products
This Map will lead you to [X] _ [ X ] or Double Fixed Treasure.The "Treasure of 45" _ similar to Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi of The Japanese Sacred Treasure.And,the Princess "CYRENE"_also,inJapanese Sacred Treasure..it like The Yasakani-no-Magatama or The Jewel.

No, the Japanese cargo ships were shuttling hundreds of tons of Gold Bullion from 1942-1944. If there is no gold on those sunken ships? It’s because someone already got it. Their archives lied, and 12.4 kilo gold banking bars stolen, were burnt black with oil and hidden in the coal bunkers. I suppose this is guess too, to someone who believes war archives?

Jeff. PM me a photo or photos and I will do my best to translate. There are real maps, map copies and fakes. Very few ‘Original Maps’. I do have a friend that broke a rock and an original map came out. Black cloth painted.
[email protected]

Jeff. PM me a photo or photos and I will do my best to translate. There are real maps, map copies and fakes. Very few ‘Original Maps’. I do have a friend that broke a rock and an original map came out. Black cloth painted.
[email protected]

Sorry ! It was not my map .
I Was just asked to post it by a member who was unable to post it himself.

Sorry ! It was not my map .
I Was just asked to post it by a member who was unable to post it himself.

I never saw the map? At least I don’t recall? Treasure markings have similarities in all the different codes. Many codes were the same in Jesuit, Pirate, Civil War and Yamashita treasures. One thing though, Japanese put some twists on the meanings when they used them. For instance, X does mean ‘Entrance’ but in IJA code it means, ‘Booby Trapped Entrance’, which usually means falling boulders, poison chemicals and sometimes big bombs.

ive never invested time or research, in the yamashita gold story
i was looking for some info on something else,found this info
maybe in the archive link is where yamashita was capture b4
the surrender @ john hay camp, ive read that is a park now
good luck if any decide to check it out

For Carolina, the PAC gives Filipinos the opportunity to write their
versions of the war. He said an American version omitted the fact that
Gen. Tomoyuki Yamashita, the military governor of Japan in the Philippines,
was captured by Filipinos before he supposedly surrendered to the Americans.
https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/981049/untold-stories-of-ph-war-heroes-kept-in-us-archives

US NARA, PVAO
Welcome - Philippine Archives Collection
Digitization - PVAO Archives Collection

the headquarters of General Tomoyuki Yamashita during the Japanese occupation
period. When the Japanese forces in the archipelago capitulated, Yamashita
surrendered to the Allied forces at Camp John Hay,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_John_Hay

That’s very possible? The Filipino Guerillas were highly feared by IJA. More so than the American military themselves. They were known to kill officers. I have known several Filipino Guerrillas personally. Very Brave.

Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

SWR,

"Unfortunately, your 250 pages of treasure files and other assortments of goodies won't buy you a cuppa coffee"

You are WRONG AGAIN....why is it everytime you rebutt...you are always wrong? Was it bcoz Yamashita treasure is not your expertise? he,he,he...;D

For your info...my 250 pages treasure files and docu is sooooo valuable, that in 2004, when i trusted an american treasure hunter Randell Coleman to have photocopied some of my treasure files so that he can raised some funds abroad....you know what...he was able to convince and raised from funder $ 1 million !!!....unfortunately he did not gave me a single cent or funding for my project... it turn out he is just using my treasure project studies to gain money....it only mean one thing....my treasure files/info is indeed VALUABLE... :D

By the way, I know NO AMOUNT of explanation regarding yamas-hita treasure will convince you bcoz you are just ENVIOUS by our treasure project activities compared to your small time beach combing activities....correct !!
this such total BS, gboy had nothing useful that could ever be used to raise funds for treasure hunting, he was just jealous that we didnt need him and could do our own thing without him and his nonsense so he makes up stories that people use his files to raise funds. Gboy was useless and a total waste of time

Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

SWR,

"Unfortunately, your 250 pages of treasure files and other assortments of goodies won't buy you a cuppa coffee"

You are WRONG AGAIN....why is it everytime you rebutt...you are always wrong? Was it bcoz Yamashita treasure is not your expertise? he,he,he...;D

For your info...my 250 pages treasure files and docu is sooooo valuable, that in 2004, when i trusted an american treasure hunter Randell Coleman to have photocopied some of my treasure files so that he can raised some funds abroad....you know what...he was able to convince and raised from funder $ 1 million !!!....unfortunately he did not gave me a single cent or funding for my project... it turn out he is just using my treasure project studies to gain money....it only mean one thing....my treasure files/info is indeed VALUABLE... :D

By the way, I know NO AMOUNT of explanation regarding yamas-hita treasure will convince you bcoz you are just ENVIOUS by our treasure project activities compared to your small time beach combing activities....correct !!
Gboy you better remove this BS story that I used your files to ever raise funds. I demand an immediate retraction and apology for making up such an outright lie!!!

Please DO NOT Call Members (Former Or Present) Liars !

Thank You

SWR & GBoy have Disappeared :( Many years ago .
GBoy ??? Possibly Struck it Rich Or Arrested Or Both.
SWR ??? Hopefully Still Doing fine Where Ever He Disappered to also

If your Randell Coleman . I Believe the Posts are gone.
if There is More

Report under the Post & Explain

000aaa.jpg

Attachments

• 000aaa.jpg
    000aaa.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back