✅ SOLVED 2 ringer bullet I.D. - please :-)

Beepbeep13

Mar 15, 2014
MA, South Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Thanks Big Boy Hobbies) Makro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

Found this today, I would like to learn more about it - possibly a date range ect...

I can take actual measurements if needed, I would say it's 1"long uploadfromtaptalk1396668576365.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396668588922.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396668601102.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396668613549.jpg

Thanks a lot!!
HH - Shawn

I sold my Marlin in .35 Rem. a long time ago but it wouldn't make much difference if I had a cartridge here to look at. Many companies now and have in the past made .35 Rem ammo, and there are many different slugs in different weights and styles. I just don't know what other rifle would have a bullet your size. 9MM is close, but I don't know of any rifle type cartridge in 9MM, and for sure the pistol slugs are shorter and have full metal jackets.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure what you're looking at but many companies over the years have made .35 Remington ammo and pretty much each company had several styles and weights of bullets. I just don't know of any other gun that would fire a bullet that size. 9MM is very close in diameter, but I have never seen a rifle type cartridge in 9MM, and the pistol bullets are shorter and have a full metal jacket for ease of operation in a semi-auto pistol clip.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back