• Scanned Image 101490000.jpg
    Scanned Image 101490000.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 683
  • Scanned Image 101490001-1.jpg
    Scanned Image 101490001-1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 696
Upvote 0
Dwayne you are on a roll, Keep those coppers coming. :thumbsup:

I wonder how your going to clean that coin up ?
because I'm just dieing to see it all cleaned.

You never cease to amaze me, Dwayne. :icon_thumleft: Congrats on a perfectly identifiable Liberty Cap large cent. Early American coppers are what KKC seeks every hunt. Thanks for sharing, my friend! :headbang: :notworthy:

Kirk :hello:

Nice copper find :headbang: dwayne ..quick question ??? where are the minumum of 10 -100 buttons and the at least 10 shoe buckles :icon_scratch: I have searched five stage stops and the buttons are usually more than coin finds ! I am thinking you may be disc. ing them out somehow .. there has to be silver there 2 ??? some thing is different , when all copper ..do you agree ? CMDdawg :icon_scratch:

mainer said:

thanks, mainer!

LuckyDragon said:

LD, that IS the cleaned version, heh heh.
i'm no expert, but sometimes surface stabilization is the best one can hope for.
Kirk PA said:
You never cease to amaze me, Dwayne. :icon_thumleft: Congrats on a perfectly identifiable Liberty Cap large cent. Early American coppers are what KKC seeks every hunt. Thanks for sharing, my friend! :headbang: :notworthy:

thanks, Kirk. KKC will hit the motherlode any day now!
CMDiamonddawg said:
Nice copper find :headbang: dwayne ..quick question ??? where are the minumum of 10 -100 buttons and the at least 10 shoe buckles :icon_scratch: I have searched five stage stops and the buttons are usually more than coin finds ! I am thinking you may be disc. ing them out somehow .. there has to be silver there 2 ??? some thing is different , when all copper ..do you agree ? CMDdawg :icon_scratch:

CMD,

yes, i've usually got a pocket full of other button and buckle and misc "keepers" and a pocket or more full of junk after every hunt. perhaps I'm tailoring my posts of late too much on the best finds of the day. next post I'll throw everything in!

dwayne sueno said:
mainer said:

thanks, mainer!

LuckyDragon said:

LD, that IS the cleaned version, heh heh.
i'm no expert, but sometimes surface stabilization is the best one can hope for.
Kirk PA said:

thanks, Kirk. KKC will hit the motherlode any day now!
CMDiamonddawg said:

CMD,

yes, i've usually got a pocket full of other button and buckle and misc "keepers" and a pocket or more full of junk after every hunt. perhaps I'm tailoring my posts of late too much on the best finds of the day. next post I'll throw everything in!
::) throw those buttons and buckles in there ,dude 8) .. even the crusty horse shoes ;D Keep the streak goin' :thumbsup: CMD

CMD,

here's the rest of today's take.

Attachments

• Scanned Image 101490002.jpg
    Scanned Image 101490002.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 626
Great find, Dwayne. I'm unlikely to find one of those here in Oregon. Much more likely to find a rare Jefferson medal from the Lewis and Clark Expedition. Can easily see the cap in back of Liberty's head.

sweet! yep that's as clean as she's gonna get.be happy you were able to identify it. :thumbsup:

dwayne sueno said:
CMD,

here's the rest of today's take.
Yes , I figured you were digging buttons . For me , it's usually 10 :1, button/coin ratio.. thats the extra "relic stuff" a lot of diggers like to see !!! 8) Thanks dwayne CMDdawg

Awesomw copper Dwayne! :icon_thumleft: mine I can nly see when I pour milk on it ;D...ttttttttttttttttttttthen I can see the 1796 lady. Any one of those early ladies that you can make out is a good one :wink:

Good copper :icon_thumleft: i can barely see 179? in my photo editor nice find :thumbsup: Dd60

Any 1700.s coin in any condition is enough to put a smile on any detectors face on this side of the pond ! You are on a good streak ! Keep it up ! MaineRelic

Any liberty cap is high on my wish list! Awesome!

I love Liberty Caps. Chris and I each dug a thicky 1794 today at our new site!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back