1787 Nova Caesera!!!

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on now, do you actually think I am that lucky? April Fools.

I did however get out and do a pre-mega hunt warm-up that's coming up Saturday (house built in 1712, 50 acres never been hunted) Hit a local park I will refer to as "Emeline" In "Bricktown", while it wasn't overly spectacular, I did bag some pretty cool stuff....Including this sunrise..
"Sunrise on the Hudson"
morning.jpg

Found a few war nicks two 1943-P's and a 1944-P (...zapped! Electricity and water makes me happy!)
WarNick1.jpg
WarNicks2.jpg

A few wheaties..1909-P (non-VDB), 1917-P, 1919-P, 1920-P, 1925-P and a 1929-P (...zapped as well)
Wheaties.jpg

Really cool Aluminum token Called "Shell's Famous Facts and Faces" This one was John Paul Jones..
JPJ1.jpg
JPJ2.jpg

...Yes there was a few bottles as well...
A lil'Mini Bayer Asprin Bottle, Date unknown
Bayer1.jpg
Bayer2.jpg

Unmarked Amber Medicinal?
Unmarked1.jpg
Unmarked2.jpg

Lastly, a "Bear Mountain Spring-Palisades Park Commission Bottle" No info what-so-ever on this bottle..
Bear.jpg

Total haul -Bottles (Couldn't fit)
Haul.jpg

Bring on the rain!

Upvote 11
Love the Bear Mountain bottle!! We gotta stop by the Inn for a beer sometime!!

BTW, being in the Hudson Valley, have you ever found a bottle from a pharmaceutical company called Bell-Ans? They were based in Orangeburg.

Hey Joe, where in Rockland are you?? I have been in the old Bell-Ans building and there were thousands of bottles there but they were all generic brown medicine type bottles. I think most of their products were put in bottles with paper labels rather than nice embossed bottles. I was there when their FDA permit expired, saw a bunch of Feds take all the regulated stuff, mostly bottles of codeine out back of the factory and blast them all with shotguns. Was quite a sight, those boys loved blasting cases and cases of full bottles!!

I just looked up Bell-Ans bottles and there are embossed ones out there, I guess I didn't look hard enough at all the bottles left in the old factory.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back