12 JANUARY 2011.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello T.Net friends.
Today hunt my Second Silver of 2011, and my first Medieval coin weight! :hello2:
It's been a very sunny and hot day, I started hunting the day testing a new fields, but they were too far from the village and does not take much, then return to the usual fields of the last few days and I was much better ... Here catch my Reale Silver King Philip IV (cob) and Medieval coin weight. There are vineyards for sparkling wines have been grown since the 16th century and are giving me very good finds, the site is where most beautiful the hunted.
Greetings! :hello:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 704
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 694
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 693
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 687
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 682
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 698
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 699
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 684
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 686
  • huihuioo 093.JPG
    huihuioo 093.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 650
Upvote 0
More pics ... :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 667
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 670
  • huihuioo 008.JPG
    huihuioo 008.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 663
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 633
  • 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 630
Great finds as usual mate :icon_thumleft:, I'm glad you are getting out :laughing7:, the fields here are waterlogged, I went out on one to see what they were like and sank up to my knees :laughing9:.

hammered

hammered said:
Great finds as usual mate :icon_thumleft:, I'm glad you are getting out :laughing7:, the fields here are waterlogged, I went out on one to see what they were like and sank up to my knees :laughing9:.

hammered

Hello mate !
I thought that the UK's Guys did not mind the water? :laughing9:
Here's too much sun by day and cold at night, is ideal for colds. :-\

HISPAN said:
hammered said:

hammered

Hello mate !

I would need gills like a fish at the moment ;D, I'm going to drag shaun and SS and come over and see you for a detecting holiday :icon_thumleft:, and get away from all this rain :laughing7:.

hammered

hammered said:
HISPAN said:
hammered said:

hammered

Hello mate !

I would need gills like a fish at the moment ;D, I'm going to drag shaun and SS and come over and see you for a detecting holiday :icon_thumleft:, and get away from all this rain :laughing7:.

hammered

It's late,we have to adjourn for the month of March .I'm off to South America on Tuesday.

crazyjarhead said:
Nice finds, HSPAN :thumbsup: You definetly did well on finding a nice variety of time pieces :notworthy:

Hello crazyjarhead ! :hello:
Only failing the Romans findings , (only a Roman coin in all these fields.) :dontknow:

Nice finds HISPAN, congrats on the cob!

very nice Hispan, this is what i woke up to this morning. i wont be hunting for some time now. hot and sunny.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 902
kimba said:
very nice Hispan, this is what i woke up to this morning. i wont be hunting for some time now. hot and sunny.

Ho my god! :o

where you live .... in Alaska?

Love your finds as always Hispan! :o
Looks like you found a very productive field there! :icon_thumright:

I can't remember you ever posting a find like these before . . . are they pretty rare? :icon_scratch:

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• Musket.JPG
    Musket.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 813
As always fantastic finds. Is all that one days digging? You did very well and congratulations on the heavy silver Hispan :thumbsup:

HISPAN you amaze me AWESOME HUNT!!!!!!!!! hope your 2011 is a good one i like seeing all your finds you keep finding all that good stuff i will have to go hunt with you enjoy the hobby scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back