12 JANUARY 2011.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello T.Net friends.
Today hunt my Second Silver of 2011, and my first Medieval coin weight! :hello2:
It's been a very sunny and hot day, I started hunting the day testing a new fields, but they were too far from the village and does not take much, then return to the usual fields of the last few days and I was much better ... Here catch my Reale Silver King Philip IV (cob) and Medieval coin weight. There are vineyards for sparkling wines have been grown since the 16th century and are giving me very good finds, the site is where most beautiful the hunted.
Greetings! :hello:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 704
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 682
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 687
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 693
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 694
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 699
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 698
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 684
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 686
  • huihuioo 093.JPG
    huihuioo 093.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 650
Upvote 0
:o :o :o

All I can say to those finds Mate is.... :notworthy: have a good time in S. America :icon_thumleft:

SS

Woodland Detectors 4-H said:
Excellent finds. Best of the week. :icon_thumleft:

Hello Woodland !
Many thanks . :thumbsup:

Antiquarian said:
Love your finds as always Hispan! :o
Looks like you found a very productive field there! :icon_thumright:

I can't remember you ever posting a find like these before . . . are they pretty rare? :icon_scratch:

Cheers,
Dave

Hello Antiquarian

Are jaw screw for muskets 16th and 17th century , I have more.
http://www.google.es/imgres?imgurl=...1PBEA_es&tbs=isch:1&ei=HzMvTbT1IYWztAar46XUBw

TnMountains said:
As always fantastic finds. Is all that one days digging? You did very well and congratulations on the heavy silver Hispan :thumbsup:

Hello TnMountains !
Not a whole day ... were only about six hours. :D

KRAZYHORSES said:
HISPAN you amaze me AWESOME HUNT!!!!!!!!! hope your 2011 is a good one i like seeing all your finds you keep finding all that good stuff i will have to go hunt with you enjoy the hobby scott

Hello KRAZYHORSES!

Many thanks . :thumbsup:

dfx willy said:
nice flint lock parts i never saw those before. :wink: willy

Hello dfx !

are very common to find these parts here We had too many wars during the 16th 17th and 18th centuries. :-\

Neil in West Jersey said:
Your post never cease to amaze me!

Hello Neil !
Many thanks . :hello:

shaun7 said:
Excellent finds again Hispan :icon_thumleft:

Hello mate !
sorry about the rain in the north .... is unfair that much water and snow. but it has great treasures for when the rain stops! :thumbsup:

Silver Searcher said:
:o :o :o

All I can say to those finds Mate is.... :notworthy: have a good time in S. America :icon_thumleft:

SS

Hello mate!

I have a whole beach for my , with jewels and Sac Dollars (the country is dollarized coins) ..... never was a hunted on it. I also the pre-Spanish ruins, museums etc.
is not a pleasure trip ..... travel with my wife. :laughing7:

Antiquarian said:
Love your finds as always Hispan! :o
Looks like you found a very productive field there! :icon_thumright:

I can't remember you ever posting a find like these before . . . are they pretty rare? :icon_scratch:

Cheers,
Dave

Hello Antiquarian

Are jaw screw for muskets 16th and 17th century , I have more.

Thank you very much for the great photo of your "jaw screw" finds Hispan! :o I've never seen anything like that shown here before. :icon_thumright:

Have a great holiday too! :hello:

Dave

Congrats Hispan

Beautiful finds!!

i like also your red tray for the findings. When in the collection I love to touch and feel the coins and relics, I prefer that over the plastic sleeves. I will look to see if I can find those nice trays too. Any pointers?

Cheers

Greetings Hispan!
The Ring!
The Coins!
The Relics!
All stuff of Dreams for me.....
Congrats on your recent finds, and my admiration on your skills at recovering them. I know they don't jump out of the ground at you ;D

Nutriasub said:
Congrats Hispan

Beautiful finds!!

i like also your red tray for the findings. When in the collection I love to touch and feel the coins and relics, I prefer that over the plastic sleeves. I will look to see if I can find those nice trays too. Any pointers?

Cheers

I tried all the storage systems that I know and these trays are the best. Allows you to have the findings in separate compartments to avoid scratching, also allows you to have sorted the findings and more reachable to touch and view without having to remove the boxes from lots of different findings.
These trays are actually collectible plates for the cava tabs , EUR2 each, are manufactured with smaller compartments for coins (I prefer the large size that come better and bigger ) are purchased in markets Numismatic and collectibles.
I try to give my findings the best life possible. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• vesta 082.JPG
    vesta 082.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 338
Great hunt Hispan, the silver is really great, and the jaw screw is a cool find.
What is this piece of lead, a cuff link/button?

Attachments

• 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 298
pepperj said:
Great hunt Hispan, the silver is really great, and the jaw screw is a cool find.
What is this piece of lead, a cuff link/button?

Hello pepperj !
There is not a very common find , but looks like a twin and is made of lead.
Greetings! :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back