08 May of 2011.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello friends! :hello:
Today i hunting for six hours in the usual Vineyards , Rained overnight in the morning the fields were covered in mud and could not hunt well. :-\
In spite of all finished the day with a good bunch of finds from the Roman times till the 20th century.
Today I show my best mount decorative for leather strap :hello2: ( in the last pic) ,was made ​​during the 17th century, has traces of gold plating and in the center is represented the bust of a woman (or perhaps any king) ... this piece is bent but I will not straighten it because it is very good and can rupture.
H

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 934
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 916
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 912
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 908
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 910
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 918
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 899
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 894
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 893
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 894
Upvote 0
love those finds...keep them coming..

Congrats on some more awesome finds ! :icon_thumright:

TommNJ

Another TOP NOTCH post from the Hispan! My friend, this post has alittle bit of everything, some beautiful old buckles, the lead horse it first rate, and the hammered Silver is Beautiful! THAT'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT! :occasion14: :occasion14:

Awesome as usual! :icon_thumright: :notworthy: :headbang:

testing123 said:
Wow, you always come up with the coolest finds. Always love looking through your posts.
Hello Testing !
I just one more ... what happens is that in my area there are many interesting findings, because in the past were a great empire. :wink:
H
romeo-1 said:
Very nice!!
Hello Romeo !
Many thanks. :thumbsup:
H
The Patriot said:
love those finds...keep them coming..
Hello The Patriot !
I will keep hunting till my arms and my legs no longer can more ..... I'm hooked on T.net and I could not live without it. ::)
H
TommNJ said:
Congrats on some more awesome finds ! :icon_thumright:

TommNJ
Hello TommNJ !
Many thanks... :notworthy:
{Sentinel} said:
Another TOP NOTCH post from the Hispan! My friend, this post has alittle bit of everything, some beautiful old buckles, the lead horse it first rate, and the hammered Silver is Beautiful! THAT'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT! :occasion14: :occasion14:
Hello Mate !
I have to say that my batch hunting is similar to a combo to MC Donalds :D , and I explain .....
Only I have to change of field , the findings are medieval in places a little higher than those of later times and the Renaissance( 17th century) findings are in fields closest to the city.
Roman coins are in remote areas .... and I have no car.
All these findings are not a single field, but if nearby.
It's a fun game ... but very difficult, it is important to know pottery fragments in the soil of the fields, which corresponds to each type of findings of Metal ....
the finally all the findings together ,and cook ... :laughing7:
Greetings! :occasion14:
H

Excellent! :hello2:
Recovered history!
Congratulations! :icon_thumright:

Baldingboy said:
Nice job! Very cool relics and coins. :thumbsup:
Hello Baldingboy ... many thanks. :thumbsup:
H

Man, what a great bunch of finds :icon_thumright: Congrats!!!

Blind Squirrel said:
Man, what a great bunch of finds :icon_thumright: Congrats!!!
Hello Blind Squirrel !
cost me a little longer than usual to get this set of findings that I had to inspect some fields that ultimately discard because they were heavily contaminated scrap modern (lost an hour ).... but then return to a good fields.
H
steelheadwill said:
Lots of coins this hunt! lovely 1600s silver :o
more great relics too :hello:
Hello Herbie!
Yes these coins are beautiful but very worn and common ... but though they are Spanish, you can only find in my area.
H

Hello Mate !
I have to say that my batch hunting is similar to a combo to MC Donalds Cheesy , and I explain .....
Only I have to change of field , the findings are medieval in places a little higher than those of later times and the Renaissance( 17th century) findings are in fields closest to the city.
It's a fun game ... but very difficult, it is important to know pottery fragments in the soil of the fields, which corresponds to each type of findings of Metal ....
the finally all the findings together ,and cook ... laughing7
Greetings! occasion14
H Mc Donalds :o :o ;D you cook like THE Finest Gourmet Chef very tasty medieval finds indeed !! Hispan

CMDiamonddawg said:
Hello Mate !
I have to say that my batch hunting is similar to a combo to MC Donalds Cheesy , and I explain .....
the finally all the findings together ,and cook ... laughing7
Greetings! occasion14
H Mc Donalds :o :o ;D you cook like THE Finest Gourmet Chef very tasty medieval finds indeed !! Hispan

I put the example of the restaurant chain best known for all.... but not good restaurant. :D
H
H

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back