08 May of 2011.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello friends! :hello:
Today i hunting for six hours in the usual Vineyards , Rained overnight in the morning the fields were covered in mud and could not hunt well. :-\
In spite of all finished the day with a good bunch of finds from the Roman times till the 20th century.
Today I show my best mount decorative for leather strap :hello2: ( in the last pic) ,was made ​​during the 17th century, has traces of gold plating and in the center is represented the bust of a woman (or perhaps any king) ... this piece is bent but I will not straighten it because it is very good and can rupture.
H

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 934
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 916
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 912
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 908
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 910
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 918
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 899
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 894
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 893
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 894
Upvote 0
Silver Searcher said:
:icon_scratch:

Will they be anything left if I come :D Hispan the one man Museum :laughing9: great finds friend :headbang:

SS
Hello Master ! :notworthy:
Yes ... in my Museum I have all kinds of useless junk ... :laughing7:
H
DirtDigler said:
Stunning finds! I'd love to find a coin from that era. Can we take it from your name and artifacts that you are in Spain?

I live in some remote part of southern Europe ::) .... this land is blessed by God for centuries. ( the cans of beer only cost 50 cents :laughing7: )

H

Hispan

Really nice day, very nice ardites.
The king is the belt decoration

Congrats!

Nutria

Hey "H", great finds as usual, well done mate :icon_thumleft:. The ground is too hard here for detecting, no rain for 7 or 8 weeks or more :-[. More importantly, I just heard about the earthquake in Espania, are you and your family OK?. Let me know, OK :-\

hammered

hammered said:
Hey "H", great finds as usual, well done mate :icon_thumleft:. The ground is too hard here for detecting, no rain for 7 or 8 weeks or more :-[. More importantly, I just heard about the earthquake in Espania, are you and your family OK?. Let me know, OK :-\

hammered
Hello my friend!
sorry for the delay but is that the rate of publications that I have now, I do not have time to read every post.
if I had crushed a rock, you would be the only person in T.Net to worry about me .... thanks my friend . :wink:
We are all well, although the quake was in the small town called Lorca, although it was a disaster and many people died .... but anyway thank you very much.
H

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back