blessingsfairygrntext.gif
    74.3 KB · Views: 265

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Talked to WSD just a few minutes ago. He said to let you all know he's doing good. He's home from his heart cath, which showed no blockages, so as soon as he recoups from that procedure, they'll schedule his gallbladder surgery. In the meanwhile he's on home rest, no driving for several days, no lifting, etc. Looks like he may log a few hours of TN time! We love ya, Daddy! We'll keep checking on you!! -Noodle

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
You have been one of the top people on our prayer list Daddy and so glad to hear the procedure today went well. Hurry up and get 100% better, I have not had a WSD hug in FAR too long! ~hugsnprayers~

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WSD, glad the procedures went well as expected. You will continue to be in my prayers.

:-* RR

Prayer13.gif

Get Well 22.gif

Attachments

• Prayer13.gif
    Prayer13.gif
    97.8 KB · Views: 171
  • Get Well 22.gif
    Get Well 22.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 161

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Noodle said:
Talked to WSD just a few minutes ago. He said to let you all know he's doing good. He's home from his heart cath, which showed no blockages, so as soon as he recoups from that procedure, they'll schedule his gallbladder surgery. In the meanwhile he's on home rest, no driving for several days, no lifting, etc. Looks like he may log a few hours of TN time! We love ya, Daddy! We'll keep checking on you!! -Noodle

Praise be to God for hearing our prayers and delivering as always

WSD get to resting for the LBH

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daddy how you feeling today ! Iam still lifting you in my prayers! :icon_sunny:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
You know all of us LaLa's are doing a special dance for you....That ought to cheer you right up!

Attachments

• cancan.jpg
    cancan.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 222

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Just saw this post.Thank you and hugs and kisses to the LaLa's(great pic,gypsy).Sorry MJ,bbgbull and BEF but only a thank you to you guys,but it is a 'heartfelt'thank you.When I win the Powerball tonight,I'll buy you guys a new Harley D.I'll buy the LaLa's a town in TX.Love ya all.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol you didn't read real careful hon....we got hugs, kisses AND a town in Texas! :tongue3: Guess I gotsta buy my own Harley though! rofl

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've decided I want to run a vintage shop with coffee bar! I think it will do real good! :thumbsup: :coffee2:

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
ron, you are in my prayers. i would say more but the doc says no EXCITEMENT. i'm not a lala but a loulou can i still come to texas?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Mental Granny said:
I've decided I want to run a vintage shop with coffee bar! I think it will do real good! :thumbsup: :coffee2:

I'll do some baking for the coffee bar then figure out what to do to actually earn a living. lol Maybe a boarding house for treasure hunters! :tongue3: and of course loulou's are welcome too! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread