Uvalde, Tejas

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
I would have just ran in opposite of where I thought the shooter was being mindfulll of potential accomplices, or not. To heck with any orders not to. If I was a cop then I would be just satisfied of the overbloated funeral I would receive if I did not make it. If I had a family chances are they would be taken care of.

Taking a sicko out the sooner the better so other sickos maybe, just maybe would think twice about it. That's if they're seeking some sort of glory out of a kill count?

Check out "We The People University", and "Good Luck America" on Youtube.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have just ran in opposite of where I thought the shooter was being mindfulll of potential accomplices, or not. To heck with any orders not to. If I was a cop then I would be just satisfied of the overbloated funeral I would receive if I did not make it. If I had a family chances are they would be taken care of.

Taking a sicko out the sooner the better so other sickos maybe, just maybe would think twice about it. That's if they're seeking some sort of glory out of a kill count?

Check out "We The People University", and "Good Luck America" on Youtube.
I,m not going to say what I,d do,I wasn,t there. I am a trained Infantryman,an old one to be sure but still trained in infantry tactics.You don,t forget. I,ve seen at least 3 basic things that COULD have been done to maybe take this guy out sooner and maybe saved some lives. I,ve never been a policeman, I do know that nothing strikes fear into the heart of a Soldier or Marine than a commander that can,t or won,t act. When training doesn,t provide an answer to a situation,it,s incumbent on a commander or leader to look beyond the training and come up with a workable plan,now!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posts deleted for rule violations. Politics do not belong in this thread.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you ask if the Second Amendment Watchdog forum can be reopened ?
I miss the banter of that forum!
Please.
Its still there, just locked.
No need, we have the politics forum under charter membership where 2nd amendment threads are posted..

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did the shooter tell cops in the hall he had hostages? That if they rushed him he would shoot MORE kids? We don't know.. yet.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALL we KNOW is what the PEOPLE TELL US and that might not be the TRUTH 111

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did the shooter tell cops in the hall he had hostages? That if they rushed him he would shoot MORE kids? We don't know.. yet.
Cell phone calls from teachers and students in the room with the shooter told 911 he was killing kids. There is no excuse for not going in and taking him out. The classroom has windows and doors to enter from.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Soft targets are always the ones.
Youll never see a shooter go in any other govt building with armed security full of adults that also could be armed.
Schools are probably the easiest but im sure more laws will do the trick.

As they like to say "its simply unprecedented and no one could have seen this coming."

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My feeling is they should have 6 or so people in EVERY school trained to use a gun and have guns locked in teh school for them

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,d post a sign at every entrance,armed security on site at all times. If you enter these premises with any type of weapon you will be shot,no questions asked,no warnings given.You will be shot.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few certain trained people could have keys or combinations
Not much help to anyone if they,re locked up.
Agreed, locked up firearms wouldn't work, It would be like carrying a pistol for self-defense that is unloaded, there is a thing called "Murphy's Law", it would be like police having their side arms locked in the trunk of the police car, or secret service weapons locked in their vehicles. If we can guard diplomats, congress members, senators, and president's kids at private schools with firearms we can protect American children in public schools with firearms.

LandSeig

May 16, 2020
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Government schools kicked the morale stability out, started teaching that mental instability is perfectly normal and not to seek help just accept it and that you are not responsible for your personal choices, everyone else will change to fit you or they are the problem. They have created Petrie dish of mental problems and they wonder why the wheels are coming off… it doesn’t work folks

LandSeig

May 16, 2020
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed, locked up firearms wouldn't work, It would be like carrying a pistol for self-defense that is unloaded, there is a thing called "Murphy's Law", it would be like police having their side arms locked in the trunk of the police car, or secret service weapons locked in their vehicles. If we can guard diplomats, congress members, senators, and president's kids at private schools with firearms we can protect American children in public schools with firearms.
1654525553467.jpeg

It works in Israel

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just using a way to keep guns and out of the children's hands

EVEN a UNLOADED Pistol is better then no pistol. It may scare the aggressor

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread