My Scorpion Got A Ring The Hard Way Tonite

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
threehours2.jpg
Headed out after work to a school with a mission to find a lot of coins. After about half an hour, I found the hot spot....where people congregate after lunch. And this time it was close to the bus stop. There really weren't too many junk signals...pretty well coins. I would guesstimate where the coins were, then use the Garrett PRO-POINTER to zero in on their absolute location, then push that screwdriver into the ground and pop them up as fast as I could. I would stay crouched down to the ground, then use the side of the PRO-POINTER to scan around the area, where quite often there were more coins buried in close proximity to the one dug. This is a great way to increase your coin count in a given time.

I did get a ring, unfortunately a non-gold one :(. It got me doing a dance, until I got home and cleaned it up. Oh well, a ring is a ring is a ring is a ring. It was nice to get out today regardless :)

Attachments

• nitro (2).jpg
    nitro (2).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 170

tlzkaasen

Jun 20, 2008
SE Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500|| Garret ACE 250 (Daughter) || Sunray YF-1 Invader Inline Probe|| Garrett Head Phones|| 2008 Rat Head Phones||
nice work! I found an area IDENTICAL to that a few weeks ago. Just before my GTI1500 took a dump. I got sick of digging the pennies in that spot there were so many. (needed knee pads!).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread