Kentucky Relic Hunters

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you think there would be anybody interested in getting together to show off finds, stories, etc. Also I think it would be a great chance to do some organized "research". Once we get a lead we could check it out as a group. Great chance to make new friends and possibly the find of a lifetime. If it helps I will supply beer!!! Let me know what you think.

Tom

sixguns

Oct 19, 2006
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a plan to me. But I better bring my own beer, doubt you could afford my tab, hahahahahahaha ;D ;D

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in! (But you already knew that LOL)

A

absalon

Tom,

I'm interested. There is a lot of history in the state and I think it would be fun to get organzied. Count me in.

Scott

sixguns

Oct 19, 2006
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like we are gathering a real "posse", the makings of a great hunt......

cavers5

Feb 16, 2005
Well, fellers, let me invite you to E.KY. We have treasure meets once or twice every year. We are currently planning one for March or April (we have them in the spring and/or fall). All of you are invited and I can post whens and wheres if ya'll are interested. You're more than welcome!

Cavers5

AnOldPro

Jan 14, 2007
Northern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266XB & CZ6
My apologies, Tom.... I had not seen your post here about getting together when I posted my suggestion for the mini-conferance. File my bargin-in under "DUH!" (Blush!).

You are welcome to lead the way in putting a "get-together" together and I will meekly follow.
with my knuckles draggin the ground.

DC

OP
OP
kindafoundabuckle

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know more than me DC. Please feel free to get this together. I will help all I can! Would be my pleasure.

Tom

OP
OP
kindafoundabuckle

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rptyd said:
Any update on this thread???

I guess you could say we have been there and done that. In the KY section look at the post that have to do with the KARRA conference. That is what it turned into. Its a shame you missed it. 1320 was there buying drinks for every member there! :thumbsup: We didn't do much hunting but it was a good time for all.

KFB

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kindafoundabuckle said:
Rptyd said:
Any update on this thread???

I guess you could say we have been there and done that. In the KY section look at the post that have to do with the KARRA conference. That is what it turned into. Its a shame you missed it. 1320 was there buying drinks for every member there!  :thumbsup: We didn't do much hunting but it was a good time for all.

KFB

And since then, a few of us in KY have started our own team--the Iron Brigade--a small group of trusted and trusting friends that are all committed to making Great finds. 

-Buckles

P.S.--I've found that the less I drink, the better I hunt.  :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread