ANY BOTTLE HUNTERS IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA?

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sixguns

Oct 19, 2006
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya, especially Gypsyheart, she is really into bottles I think?

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bit. I'm not too much into bottles, but I pulled out some nice ones there a few months ago. I don't know how much new area has been cleared out now, or whether it has been turned over or pushed around again. KFBuckle or I should go scope it out and see what's goin on down there. And he's right. It will get covered in concrete soon.

Regards,

Buckleboy

AnOldPro

Jan 14, 2007
Northern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266XB & CZ6
Greetings,

New to the forum but not to TH'ing, CW Relic Hunting and bottle digging. I'm not in Louisville but am in Cold Spring (5 miles south of Cincinnati) and have been known to travel a good bit to dig a good bottle or a good CW relic (Have CW relic hunted over 130 sites in 22 states over the years - found more than 12,000 CW artifacts).

Been pretty much keeping a low profile for the past 10 years as far as the industry/hobby goes as I got too well known to pursue my TH'ing leads without interferance from less than scrupulous people who thought if they constantly shadowed me I would lead them to sites where they could profit from my research at my expense.

If you are interested in sharing info with me on this bottle site you mentioned I would be willing to reciprocate with any information I can that would assist you in your own relic hunting efforts here in Kentucky or other states as well. I have a lot of info on a number of CW sites that has never been published as far as I know. Can you give me a brief description of the type bottles that dominate the site and approx. age? Assume from your post that access to this bottle laden construction site is not a problem for at least a limited time?

Hope to hear from you.

DC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread