OP
OP
Jusfieldreem2

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't talking about your NATURAL rocks, it was the link that RC posted with the REAL ARTIFACTS in
Interesting stuff Jusfieldreem2, i have enjoyed seeing your photos . The material is interesting ,almost like a mortar mixture of some sorts. I just notice your from Pa. Very interesting finds,to me anyways.:headbang:

How come you can CLEARLY see that is something but the stuff you post looks NOTHING like it? Even the earliest of Egyptian pieces are beautifully made!!
I have some beautiful pieces that have never been photographed before. The drilled piece on this thread for example, which would a class field trip full of kids get excited about more....
The Eagle Man bust by far. Uniqueness abounds.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some beautiful pieces that have never been photographed before. The drilled piece on this thread for example, which would a class field trip full of kids get excited about more....
What drilled piece do you mean? The only drilled piece here is the one I posted, and you have not posted any busts.

I highly recommend you buy or check out some books on artifacts. You don't need to use imagination to see.

Here is an effigy pipe, no imagination needed.
Bird Pipe5.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one of the nicest gorgets I've ever seen. Very unique shape and the tally marks make it stand out.
Thanks, just wish I knew what they represented.... it may have been a different shape and then broken and reworked or that could be its original shape, there are no signs of being broken, but we all know they repurposed many artifacts.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO!! The uniqueness isn't the rocks in this thread, if you no what I mean :icon_scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions