ZoSo71 at my "Other" Hobby

ZoSo71

Nov 5, 2006
Somewhere near Cleveland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's DFX / Modded BH Land Star
ZoSo71 at my "Other" Hobby

Here I am at my other expensive hobby...
Don't laugh..That hat kept the sun off my neck...

ZoSo71-8-15-06.jpg

ZoSo71

Re: ZoSo71 at my "Other" Hobby

ZoSo,

Welcome to TN, great to have you on board.

Nice pic, nice catch. Fishing is one of my hobbies too.

;) RR

Nice to see ya, Zoso.
:)
Cool picture.....I like the hat. I'm not laughing. I think it's cool, too. ;)

Great to finally put a face to your name. That is a great looking fish. Welcome to TreasureNet. Glad to have you with us.

Is that a pike that has a hold on your finger?

Hey, I like to fish, too. I live in the hills of No. Cal. so I go for trout.

Nice photo. Thanks for posting it.

Yea.. That's just a little one.. It's the 41+ inch size that will rip your fingers off.
Iv'e got a few war wounds fighting them. Every summer I go lose myself in Canada for a week, And Pike fish all day.

<sigh>

ZoSo71

ZoSo71 said:

Yea.. That's just a little one.. It's the 41+ inch size that will rip your fingers off.
Iv'e got a few war wounds fighting them. Every summer I go lose myself in Canada for a week, And Pike fish all day.

<sigh>

ZoSo71
It's always been a dream of mine to fish the Canadian lakes, the ones only accessible by float plane, and then have a shore lunch consisting of the fish just caught. I can taste those walleyes now!!!

I thought maybe you were up north somewhere in the pic,cant think of many places to pike fish in Ohio unless its Lake Erie? Only one spot I know of in Indiana. The DNR stocked them in a large reservoir down south'Patoka Lake' Havent fished them down there in a good twenty years so I bet there may be some with some size on them by now,even the little ones will make a boo boo on your finger though,lot of those guys wear steel mesh gloves when they are playing with the big ones...Shoot

I thought maybe you were up north somewhere in the pic,cant think of many places to pike fish in Ohio unless its Lake Erie?

You would be surprised by how many inland lakes have Pike in them here in Ohio. The ODNR stopped stocking Pike in the 80's after the Walleye populations started to triple. The Cuyahoga river from Cleveland down to Cuyahoga Falls has allot of Pike.

I go to Canada, For the numbers and size.

I think anyone who fishes should bite the bullet and get up there to fish..It's worth it..

ZoSo71

My  hobby used to be fishing, that is before i had kids! My best catch was a 27lb, 38'' Lake Trout! Caught in Lake Michigan near the Wisconsin border!  My new hobby (MD) is very exciting as well, as you know in different ways!
I like your user name, i grew up with Zep! My inspiration was Bonzo! 

Man, I'me hungry for some fish. ;D

Welcome, Fossis.....................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back