ZAGNUT!!!!

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi All,
Went looking for some new areas yesterday and came up with a 3 new schools for us to hunt soon. Then we hit a fairground area for awhile that was new to us and we came out with 3q 5d 1n 23p for 32 on a pretty quick search.Now for the big find!I have been hunting for the elusive ZAGNUT candy bar for awhile I have done my research and spent time in the field with no luck.Sure I have found some oh henry's and such but never my target.Then it happened.I had given up hope when on our way home last night i decided to hunt a small mom&pop grocery and after some careful scanning i saw at the bottom of the shelf that red colored wrapper and got goose pumps!I thought it was the old tease the clark bar but there it was.......ZAGNUT!You know the feeling of holding that prize in your hand.I pulled out 4 in the same slot.It turned out to be a great hunt with the just desserts!

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• zagnut.jpg
    zagnut.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 375
Upvote 0
Congrats on your chocolate find, Bigrig! Now if you could just send one this way.....ahhhh chocoholic...uhhh, I mean....chocolate!

was this a Commercial Break ?

product Placement, Huh ?

;D

Bigrig you can buy all those old brand candy bars at the Vermont Country store. I was amazed at the variety they carry, I'm sure for anyone with a hankeren for mallos ect that they have a web site.
MChamby

wow great find! i have bad theeth so it would be a treasure to me to be able to eat one of those! wtg! H/H!

Congrats on the Zagnut!
I'm an Almond Joy guy. Sometimes you just feel like a nut.
HH

rvbvetter said:
? ? ? ?Congrats on the Zagnut!
? ? ? ? ? I'm an Almond Joy guy.? Sometimes you just feel like a nut.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?HH

Yea, but "Sometimes you Don't" :D
I'll stick to good old fashond Penut Butter Cups ;D

What? No Diet Coke to go with that gang? LOL! HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back