Anonymous B

Tenderfoot
Jun 11, 2024
We recently began excavating a rumored treasure site, characterized by flat ground. About one foot below the surface, we discovered a piece of chalkstone (see the attached picture). This finding is particularly unusual because there are no natural sources of chalk in this area, suggesting that this stone was brought here intentionally.

After a while, about two feet below the ground, I discovered a triangle-shaped stone that had clearly been cut (see the attachment below). Additionally, we found this nail at exactly one meter. About 4.8 feet down, I unearthed a diamond-shaped branch cover (see the attachment below). At a depth of about six feet, we uncovered an intriguing stone. It appeared to be quartz on the outside but was sparkling and shiny on the inside. This stone also resembled a handmade heart shape (see the attachment below).

skipped a lot of stones we reached 5 meters below the ground and found this bone unsure if this bone was from the pig or a cow but I'm sure that this was no ordinary sign, can you help me identify if we hit the center of the treasure or the last sign was a dangerous sign like we need to be extra careful?

Attachments

• 1 find.jpg
    1 find.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • 3rd find.jpg
    3rd find.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • 4th find.jpg
    4th find.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • 2nd find.jpg
    2nd find.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • 5 find.jpg
    5 find.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • latest find.jpg
    latest find.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
[ can you help me identify if we hit the center of the treasure or the last sign was a dangerous sign?]

What treasure?

The greatest danger of Philippine treasure hunting is in the potential result of actually finding a treasure.

[ can you help me identify if we hit the center of the treasure or the last sign was a dangerous sign?]

What treasure?

The greatest danger of Philippine treasure hunting is in the potential result of actually

What treasure?

The greatest danger of Philippine treasure hunting is in the potential result of actually finding a treasure.
Thank you for your response but i was looking for someone to help or guide me on this type of project, as a matter of fact ther
What treasure?
Yamashita buried treasures

It is true that Yamashita's treasures were buried, but according to the new article RA Act 438, 100% of the treasure belongs to the landowner. Currently, we did not expect that our property would have hints of treasure, so where is the danger in that? I am just seeking help from a veteran in this type of job.

We recently began excavating a rumored treasure site, characterized by flat ground. About one foot below the surface, we discovered a piece of chalkstone (see the attached picture). This finding is particularly unusual because there are no natural sources of chalk in this area, suggesting that this stone was brought here intentionally.

After a while, about two feet below the ground, I discovered a triangle-shaped stone that had clearly been cut (see the attachment below). Additionally, we found this nail at exactly one meter. About 4.8 feet down, I unearthed a diamond-shaped branch cover (see the attachment below). At a depth of about six feet, we uncovered an intriguing stone. It appeared to be quartz on the outside but was sparkling and shiny on the inside. This stone also resembled a handmade heart shape (see the attachment below).

skipped a lot of stones we reached 5 meters below the ground and found this bone unsure if this bone was from the pig or a cow but I'm sure that this was no ordinary sign, can you help me identify if we hit the center of the treasure or the last sign was a dangerous sign like we need to be extra careful?
So you got this bone @ the 5 meter mark, that's deep.

Being at that depth the biggest danger is the possibility of cave in of a wall of the excavation.
Seriously anything else is just folk-lore and superstition.

So you got this bone @ the 5 meter mark, that's deep.

Being at that depth the biggest danger is the possibility of cave in of a wall of the excavation.
Seriously anything else is just folk-lore and superstition.
Before we reached the 5-meter mark, we discovered various stones per foot that were shaped like boxes and triangles. This isn't just folklore. In the early 2000s, numerous experts visited our land and detected high-frequency signals that only gold could produce. Additionally, they identified a metal object, possibly a bomb, in a specific area of our property. My point is that this is not merely a myth.

Sorry, rocks look like natural rocks with normal erosion, blown up can not see any signs of man working on it or with it.

What kind of "high-frequency signals that only gold could produce" are you referring to, what test equipment was used?

Sorry, rocks look like natural rocks with normal erosion, blown up can not see any signs of man working on it or with it.

What kind of "high-frequency signals that only gold could produce" are you referring to, what test equipment was used?
Here are clearer pictures of some of the rocks we found, including a heart-shaped one and a triangle-shaped one.

Attachments

• 17188939096927680968340945126160.jpg
    17188939096927680968340945126160.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • 1718893852956857750567235281084.jpg
    1718893852956857750567235281084.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • 17188938285933270074395254229671.jpg
    17188938285933270074395254229671.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • 17188938163172407580669834026913.jpg
    17188938163172407580669834026913.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • 17188937322173186116677350582415.jpg
    17188937322173186116677350582415.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 17188939213825959338395659845053.jpg
    17188939213825959338395659845053.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Anonymous, in new pictures there are still no signs on the rocks of ever being touched by man before you, blow then up, where are the signs? N

o signs of anything other than natural erosion. Mother nature forms rocks of every shape.

Anonymous, in new pictures there are still no signs on the rocks of ever being touched by man before you, blow then up, where are the signs? N

o signs of anything other than natural erosion. Mother nature forms rocks of every shape.
We discovered these rocks at a depth of 1-2 meters in hard soil, where no other rocks were present in the vicinity even like a pinch size, suggesting they are likely man-made.

Before we reached the 5-meter mark, we discovered various stones per foot that were shaped like boxes and triangles. This isn't just folklore. In the early 2000s, numerous experts visited our land and detected high-frequency signals that only gold could produce. Additionally, they identified a metal object, possibly a bomb, in a specific area of our property. My point is that this is not merely a myth.
You misunderstood what I was referring to.
I was referring to your last paragraph where you were referring to the bones as a sign that "the last sign was a dangerous sign like we need to be extra careful?"
This is what I was referring to, and nothing else.

So 20 yrs later you've decided to start digging?

I'm going out on a limb here ok, so don't get upset please.
But if they suspected a bomb in a certain spot. Don't dig there would be my thoughts.

We discovered these rocks at a depth of 1-2 meters in hard soil, where no other rocks were present in the vicinity even like a pinch size, suggesting they are likely man-made.
Blow the pictures up, there are no signs of being worked by man on them, artifacts thousands of years old still have signs of being worked.

In first post you said triangle rock has signs of being cut, "discovered a triangle-shaped stone that had clearly been cut", where are the ssignson rock of being cut?

Your post says found at 2 foot, less than 1 meter below ground is not really deep.

Man made or shaped rock would show signs of being worked, and made, there are no signs on rock of cutting, chipping or grinding. Depth is not an indication of an item being man made, there are natural events like tsunami, mud slides and volcanoes that can also bury stones.

If you are digging 15 foot deep it is very dangerous, hope you are shoring it up.

You would be better off panning for gold in the creeks, streams and rivers.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back