YAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA FIRST SILVER !

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003
I finally did it!!? After 3 detectors, and many, many hours trying to puzzle out what detectors were trying to tell me, I find a silver dime!!? This is at my new house, where I found 2 wheaties in the last week or so, I mentioned this in an earlier post.? So...I knew it was just a matter of time before I found silver.? And there it was about two feet from the curb, only an inch or two down!? EX II nailed it too...I knew it was probably a silver dime from the digital reading.? Much more satisfying that just digging some random signal that you have no idea about!

BTW...I have found silver before...one was a really nice silver belt buckle...the other was a ring made from a 64 Kennedy half. Also I found a salt/pepper shaker lid which I think was silver, but I'm not sure about. The only thing I really give a rat's about is coins.

Attachments

• firstdime.JPG
    firstdime.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 411
Upvote 0
CONGRATS !
If you didn't love this Hobby Before, You Will now.

H A P P Y H U N T I N G

J E F F

Excellent silver Rosie! I'm still looking for my first silver!!! May your pouch be filled with many more!! HH!

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D congrats on the silver!!

Congrats M. I'm still looking for my first silver ever but like you said. Where there's wheat theres silver. ( I hope) . HH

Congrats. Same here still looking for my first silver and wheatie. Will be trying again this weekend, wish me luck.

WTG Noob....Now you broke the ice and soon you'll be saying, "Oh crap, another damn silver coin! Why can't I ever find anything but these stinkin' silver coins!" Nice pic too, could almost grade that one from the graphic. Keep on findin'~CO2 ;D

Thanks!! I put my camera on close up view and then held a magnifying lens in front of the camera. I have a better one at my parents that produces amazing photos....

Very Nice!
Congtrats on your first... I'm sure with ya using the ExII you will be finding more soon...
61 was a good year... < I had better explain that... It's just the year I was born...

Well alrighty then! ;)

Way to go! Congrat's are in order.

That's looks like a real nice one too!

Keep lookin',....there's probably more in the same area where that came from :)

Rod

Great job!

Find, dig, post more ;D

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back