Wth is up with ebay sellers sometimes...couple jet find, dont lose your lunch

I wonder if it includes a few ounces of gold....If it sells at that price, I'm going to poop in a bag and sell that on ebay!

Im guessing ur right it prob comes with 2995 bucks worth of gold

You just had sex and the seller climaxed as not the real deal or modified soooooooooooooo much as to be pretty subpar. NO jet on the planet for a 8" dredge used is worth $3,000......sorry for ya but sleezebay strikes yet again-John

think those guys in Florida are using them around ship wrecks and Probally don't see them much ... Probally thinks he has something that doesn't exists elsewhere !

That or they found a cache of weed or cocaine the cartels dumped and are snorting or smoking to much.

I see it has 2 watchers...I may need to get ready to crap in a bag...

That's the rustiest "stainless steel" I've seen! I wonder why they have to keep using " " for certain terms? Sure looks like a turd to me!

I see you are interested in my dredge...

For you, special deal, $2299, dredge "not included".

Lol iv seen stuff sell crazy on their i sold a nintendo with 20 games for 150. It was left in a house we moved into. No not a wii not a n64 an original learly 90s nintendo. When it should i messaged the guy to clarify he knew what he bought. He was thanking me for not having a higher reserve

When we had our jetski business and we sold a boat or parts they always went on ebay. Cause we allways got more plus getting the messages saying ill pay u an extra 750 to deliver to the florida keys was always welcomed

I sent him a message on ebay nicely asking him what about it makes it worth 3000. I will be sure to tell u all should i get an answer

I got a respones. Was gonna share but it is nearly three pages and took 2 ebay messages to get it
From talking to him the diver in me got curios. He used it for wrecks basically had it built to move massive amounts of sand and gravel. After ten levels of why its so good i boiled it down to A hes in florida. Stuff ant cheap in richville lmao. B he has 15-20 feet of ss pipe with it im guessing thats gonna cost a good penny. C he said he invested over 5000 having it built. To me its a case of some dumb*** having more money then sense. So he feels since he paid 5000 he figures the next dumb*** will pay 3000. Would not surpise me.
I dont get if its so good and special why is he selling it

I got a respones. Was gonna share but it is nearly three pages and took 2 ebay messages to get it From talking to him the diver in me got curios. He used it for wrecks basically had it built to move massive amounts of sand and gravel. After ten levels of why its so good i boiled it down to A hes in florida. Stuff ant cheap in richville lmao. B he has 15-20 feet of ss pipe with it im guessing thats gonna cost a good penny. C he said he invested over 5000 having it built. To me its a case of some dumb*** having more money then sense. So he feels since he paid 5000 he figures the next dumb*** will pay 3000. Would not surpise me. I dont get if its so good and special why is he selling it
I told ya ! Still funny thou ..

Ya lol idk if he was trying to convenes me or himself its worth it lol

So what's this thing worth anyway I may buy it if I can get the right deal ....
I could step it down to a 6" and just run 8" to my header box...

What's a fair price for the jet???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back