❎ SOLD WTB 15" Blue Max Maxima 1500 coil

Post removed. Please remember per our rules there must always be a charter member involved in a sale, if non cm looking for equipment then only charter members can reply with offers to sell.

Oh....I thought Wanted post were OK....my apologies.
Jim

Why were my other WTB ads not removed? I'm sorta confused.
Jim

Anyone can post a "want to buy" ad, if you are charter member then anyone can reply with offer to sell, if not a charter member, then only charter members can reply, there must always be a CM involved in any sell or trade.

Charter Member want ad = anyone can reply with offer to sell or trade.

Non CM want ad = Only CM can make offer to sell or trade.

Hope that helps clears it up.

so did a non-charter member reply to my "wanted" ad.? that would explain the deletion. I'm guessing my post wasn't deleted, but the response to it was deleted? Thanks,
jim

so did a non-charter member reply to my "wanted" ad.? that would explain the deletion. I'm guessing my post wasn't deleted, but the response to it was deleted? Thanks,
jim
Correct Sir, it was a non cm reply, your thread is not an issue, no reason to delete it.

Sorry people, but I decided to go another way on this project. I no longer, at this time, want a 15" coil. To anybody I made an offer to, I will honor it, of course. Sorry for any inconvenience I've caused.
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back