Working on my my new website. Please leave me your opinions!!

Attachments

• UPS Girl.jpg
    UPS Girl.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 214
Silver Searcher said:
:laughing9:

Some decent coin pictures might help :laughing7: ohh and some decent detecters...XP :laughing7:

SS

Hmmm seems to be a few missing....eh?

Chukers

mrs.oroblanco said:
Ok, then,

Guess I can't shop there!! :coffee2:

Beth

If you bring good coffee you are MORE than welcome! lol

I am now voting your website an F for fail. Because if your going to go around deleting the comments, then what's the point of having them? Anything you don't agree with your going to delete? That means if you have a favorite detector, and someone doesn't like it, your going to delete their comment?

The reviews are suppose to be truthful by the people who use them. It helps buyers look at positive and negative comments to help them find out what their looking for.

I refuse to help your website anymore, by promoting or commenting on detectors I've used.

If your going to come on here and bash me or my website be sure to tell all the facts. I left all of your other reviews bad and good about machines and I appreciate your reviews.

What I deleted was your personal attack against another poster. My site is for metal detectors. Please respect me and my site and not use it to attack someone. Thank you.

Actually to clear my good name. The person said "The ACE 250 is the best machine out there, there is none better".

So I clearly stated that it was a lie, and that unless he tried every detector and knows the facts, he can't say it's the best, and no other detector is better. That is tricking newbies into a poor choice, and they will be convinced that all other detectors are horrible. I posted it to make it clear for newbies to not believe his post.

But im out, no more replies.

Fixed some of you guys great suggestions. Still working other issues. Appreciate all help. Feel free to
Add reviews of machines you have owned!

Thanks again guys!!

stoopstroop said:
Fixed some of you guys great suggestions. Still working other issues. Appreciate all help. Feel free to
Add reviews of machines you have owned!

Thanks again guys!!

I think you have done a great job on your site - Congratulations! :hello2: As you know, I am a Tesoro guy, and I was surprised you are not a dealer for them. I would like to know why, if you are comfortable with telling me. All the best! - T :icon_thumleft:

Terry thanks for your opinion!

I have tried, believe me, I have tried. I have a long time dealer not in my town but close enough Tesoro wont let me pick them up. Sad but true. I wont give up so it will happen some day. Tesoro is missing out having by not having another fine rep in the field such as myself! lol

I about spilled my coffee on that one trying to pat my own back! lol

:hello:

Tesoro used to be hugely popular here in the UK, I had two LST myself, but they have failed to keep up with the UK market in my opinion :dontknow:

SS

Added a chat. Feel free to ask me a question on it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back