Willy, the last Shamon in a ancient lighthouse, photos FROM VIDEO of him here.

Re: Carved pictures of Thor, Odin , Freya and Jesus

the cave looks like a fire looking in the entrance and it looks like paradise looking out.

nearly 20 years ago, a elder told me there was another cave, with the same dome of rock, it has petroglyphs in it and the rising sun creats shadows which tells a story as the sun follows it winter path., it's like a book , it is a book.

Attachments

• paradisecave.jpg
    paradisecave.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 836
  • paradisecave1.jpg
    paradisecave1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 824
  • lighthouse31.jpg
    lighthouse31.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 874

hmmm said:
I am going to make it that you dont have to be a arche to get involved. I have decided to start a company, ill get donations and date the stuff connected to the boxes, if it turns out it is Georgian stuff, then i have something that is protected by law and is not supposed to be here . I'll open the light houses, light the fire's and do a real archaeological assessment of the area. The boxes are all around the base of the mountain tucked in caves and clearly mark sites of significant.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,107185.0.html
I personally think it warrants a book or movie which could pay for the digs and tests. I would like to build a local museum for the stuff and I think i can fill it with treasure, in a very short period of time. It could be exciting, if my government lets me do it, the problem is someone will have to be accountable for the heritage violations and stolen treasures that have already and are presently happening. This could cause a problem as the canadain goverment will atke part of the fall..
The history will prove itself and I would like to point out, this old pendint from a necklace, which is warn for a long long time, was minted be for Columbus set foot on America. [hmmm real pirates in the year 1428 it could be ]

Even if the 'cash' coin pendant is 600 years old doesn't mean it was lost at the time. Plenty of that date are found all across America. You seem to be falling into the same trap that the Archies often do. Which is to try & prove a preconceived idea. I do it sometimes as well, try & fit the pieces I find into the picture/theory I have established. Get proper IDs, record them all & then analysis. Start from a plank piece of paper, clear you mind of all conclusions. Step back & answers will come.

ACTUALLY I thinks THE COIN WAS PLACED WHERE I FOUND IT, MANY YEARS AFTER ITS MINT,most likely placed by the king George's men, placed to mark the site, they put 2 clumps of 8 japanese coins per clump with it.   Its pirates on the north pacafic. thin anout it, if you are going to attack a manillian treasure ship, you do it after it is loaded with treasure.
there is a interesting thing about the second dome of rock, most of the stone tablets from the dome of rock have been broken off and taken, the question is , by how and why.
I placed the names of the vikings on the heading because of this inscription, found on a rock  just south of the cave  paintings. it could be the spot visited by the vinland vikings.
vikings in spokane washington,  1010ad

http://www.sjolander.com/viking/rune/spokane.htm

still, its a great find. lifes an adventure in those pictures. wished I could get out to more exotic locations these days

Re: shamon speaks in the solstice caves

went to the fire hall today and my fire chief handed me the video of the old shamon. he transfered it from hi8 to dvd for me. ill place it on the net and post a link for you.

Re: shamon speaks in the solstice caves

the old cash coin is from the asain cultures (china) not european

Re: The last shamon speaks in ancient lighthouse, iluminated by wither solstice

Saw your post. Tried to email you but it got bounched back to me.
Interesting material.
What part of the country are we talking about here. I'm
not asking you to tell me the location
as I imagine you want to keep that under your hat,
but what State are these photos from?

Also, what is your background?

Also, if you can gather enough information you
might be able to put together a proposal and take
it to the local university and see if they can help or at least
advise you as to the pros and cons about getting together a group.

Usually they don't like amateur's getting involved because of the
lack of training. Information or possible useful info can
be destroyed at a site with people tramping around the site.

That's one of the big complaints leveled against the guy
investigating
the Bosnia Pyramids.

Regards
RObert R

robert roy said:
Saw your post. Tried to email you but it got bounched back to me.
  Interesting  material.
  What part of the country are we talking about here. I'm
  not asking you to tell me the location
  as I imagine you want to keep that under your hat,
  but what State are these photos from?

Also, what is your background?

Also, if you can gather enough information you
  might be able to put together a proposal and take
  it to the local university and see if they can help or at least
  advise you as to the pros and cons about getting together a group.

Usually they don't like amateur's getting involved because of the
  lack of training. Information or possible useful info can
  be destroyed at a site with people tramping around the site.

That's one of the big complaints leveled against the guy
investigating
  the Bosnia Pyramids.

Regards
  RObert R
you can send me a pm if you want.
i am on the coast of british columbia .
My back ground is prospecting , hunting , but realy its from living where the stuff is located.
herritage desicration is in the form of logging over these sites, i cant do worse.

have a look at this topic.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,102727.0.html

"I had lunch with robert kennedy in the bush, in tofino bc 10 years ago, he would be a good lawer but expensive."

Is it me?? OR um...nevermind :-\ :-X

{Sentinel} said:
"I had lunch with robert kennedy in the bush, in tofino bc 10 years ago, he would be a good lawer but expensive."

Is it me??  OR um...nevermind :-\ :-X
ok,i snaped this picture then  i sat beside him at lunch, his kids interviewed me , robert gave me his address and said if i need any thing,,you can ask him , he will rember me., :-\ ;D
I have the video of the shamon but need to down load a program then figure out how to use it.
When i met him i was doing a video on selective logging, trying to get gelp protecting the sites i found, i sought out the enviromentlists. I hope they have nnot suffered to badly by this.

Attachments

• robertk1993.jpg
    robertk1993.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 652

Okay, that sounds much better :), the having lunch with him "IN THE BUSH" part made it sound alittle bizarre.

HALF WAY DOWN  THE TOFINO HIGHWAY,miles down a gravel road then miles up the witness trail, i call that "in the bush".

Bush i see the confusian now.

HIT AND RUN

a sad event has happened, the young guy sitting in the heart in the picture at the top of the page was 14 when this picture was taken, he believed what we had found. yester day his 14 year old son was struck by a car, a hit and run. he will pull through but is in bad shape, this happened days after i sent this post adress to the logging company which logged the sites on this mountain..

Re: The last shamon speaks in ancient lighthouse, iluminated by winter solstice

i PROMISED VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE LAST SHAMON, I HAVE IT ON DVD BUT NEED TO CONVERT IT TO MPEG, arrrrrgggg it's so frustrating, because i cant do it. be patent.

Interesting story, sort of confusing to read though. I'll keep my opinions to myself but thought you would appreciate my input into the source of the Ming Dynasty coin found at the site. Google " 1421 The Year China Discovered America" by Gavin Menzies. The Chinese visited your area along with countless other places along the Pacific Coast (and the rest of the world) in a huge fleet of ships some 100 years prior to any European, who incidentally used some of the maps created by the Chinese master navigators and cartographers. They, unlike the barbarian Europeans like Columbus, respected the native peoples. There may be a link between some of the wall carvings you are finding and the Chinese expeditions. Also of interest is the fact that DNA testing of various populations shows conclusively that Chinese bloodlines exist within populations known to have been visited (and often colonized by) the fleet. Sound crazy? Then you need to read the book. Best of luck. T

T
I have stuff on the 1421 web site, but for some reason i cant get back in touch with them, nothing suprises me. I have been working with the video footage of the shamon, sadly, some of it has been erased, coincidental, it is all the footage of the chief that accompanied us. He is standing in front of the petroglyphs in one of the pictures i posted. I have been trying to make a video with the footage, but its very frustrating, if any one knows where i can post it, in mpeg format let me know.

I have almost finished the video, when its done ill post it on u tube.
I just realised i can takre pictures in the movie maker, so here comes some footos of willy the last shamon.

Attachments

• disc 3 022_0001.jpg
    disc 3 022_0001.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 503
  • disc 3 026_0001.jpg
    disc 3 026_0001.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 490
  • disc 3 027 _2__0001.jpg
    disc 3 027 _2__0001.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 492
  • disc 3 032 _1__0001.jpg
    disc 3 032 _1__0001.jpg