why-dogs-bite-7.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 328
  • why-dogs-bite-8.jpg
    why-dogs-bite-8.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 328
  • why-dogs-bite-9.jpg
    why-dogs-bite-9.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 327
If I was a dog and bit my owner, it would because he dressed me up like the one in second to the last picture!

4th one LOL Spider pug!! Spider pug!! Spider pug does what a spider pug does!!!( a little off set from the Simpson's)!!! LOL

Excellent, Harleyman!!

The second one cracks me up! That dog has the look on his face like,

"You kidding me right? You FREAKEN dress me up like Yoda? This ain't funny! Wait till you go to sleep and you wake up and find some flavorful poo on your pillow while you snore away through the night!"

harleyMan, wow great pic.'s and thanks much. i am still laughing soooooooo funny.
i agree that is why they bit their masters. if i was a dog and i was dressed like one of those, i would do more than bit.
those poor dogs look very unhappy.
take care and be safe out there. ron

Man, if I saw that spider pug in the dark I'd be running for the hills! :laughing7:

look on mlive .com. jackson . a LEO arrested a couple drug dealers ,left their dog in the patrol car for a couple hours. didn.t bite but got even for being locked in car . i don,t know how to post links. sorry

goldie1959 said:
look on mlive .com. jackson . a LEO arrested a couple drug dealers ,left their dog in the patrol car for a couple hours. didn.t bite but got even for being locked in car . i don,t know how to post links. sorry

Go to the internet page you want, click and copy the URL and post here and where the cursor is right click paste and the link with be displayed then post.

They look as embarrassed as I was when my grandmother would make me wear the hideous home made crocheted floor length dresses made entirely of granny squares. :-\ I shudder to think of it.

You wore potholders! :laughing7: It must've been a hoot :laughing9:...........NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back