Who the Heck is Buckleboy?

Sniffy said:
BuckleBoy said:
Sniffy said:
DId you clean those buttons?

Which ones? :icon_scratch:

On your shirt. Those aren't considered buttons? I"m not up to speed with all these "formalities"

Sorry--I thought you were talking about a post or reply on the forum somewhere else. I've cleaned lots of dug buttons.

Cheers,

Buckles

Sorry about the pic BB. :-[ It was all in fun. ;D
I was just getting ready to remove it but it was already gone.

All the best,

GG~

I heard John Travolta was going to play Buckles in the upcoming thriller "Saturday Night Detecting"... ;D

Attachments

• Saturday-Night-Fever-04.jpg
    Saturday-Night-Fever-04.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,371
Good thing it wasn't called "Saturday Night Hawking" :tard:

DD-777 said:
BuckleBoy said:

Your scaring me now... :wink:

No worries. My detecting is all done in the daytime, with permission. I do own several pairs of bell bottoms though--and they come in handy for theme parties. ;D I'll never forget the first time I crashed a party in a leisure suit. Two attractive young women approached me and asked me if I wanted them to be my B_ _ _hes. :o ;D

disco.jpg

disco2.jpg

disco3.jpg

BuckleBoy said:
DD-777 said:
BuckleBoy said:

Your scaring me now... :wink:

No worries. My detecting is all done in the daytime, with permission. I do own several pairs of bell bottoms though--and they come in handy for theme parties. ;D I'll never forget the first time I crashed a party in a leisure suit. Two attractive young women approached me and asked me if I wanted them to be my B_ _ _hes. :o ;D

All I can add is that anyone pictured under a Bud Light sign has little or no self respect :wink: :D

CRUSADER said:
All I can add is that anyone pictured under a Bud Light sign has little or no self respect :wink: :D

All I can add is that Bud Light was Certainly Not what I was drinking. :wink: ;D

You lie. It was Megadeth, and you did bring the lighter. Do gotta love the Violent Femmes. here's a blast from the past....

Attachments

• ledzep.jpg
    ledzep.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,072
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
You lie. It was Megadeth, and you did bring the lighter. Do gotta love the Violent Femmes. here's a blast from the past....

Hells ya! :headbang:

This I laughed at. Hard. Then got just a little bit nervous. A tad.

Montana Jim said:
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:

:laughing7:

ROFL!!! :D Must...stop....laughing...am....starting...to...cry!

Buckleboy, you've had more views than some of the Banner postings. I am a bit worried about this. True the photos have a hauntingly eerie quality to them, but I equate it with slowing down in the opposite lane to look at a traffic accident. Shouldn't do it, but you do anyway. The little blond is a cutie, I'll give ya that.
Carl

CurbdiggerCarl57 said:

Well, it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. A tad. Just enough to give me vomit breath. :D

CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Buckleboy, you've had more views than some of the Banner postings. I am a bit worried about this. True the photos have a hauntingly eerie quality to them, but I equate it with slowing down in the opposite lane to look at a traffic accident. Shouldn't do it, but you do anyway. The little blond is a cutie, I'll give ya that.
Carl

She's old news. You should see the Fine Young Lady I'm currently dating. :o ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back