The_Pro

Oct 13, 2017
Middle East
Detector(s) used
OKM and MineLab
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
IMG_20180411_164429.png

The back story: super site found underground, still unannounced... Number of people who know where it is is less than 5... National Treasure? No; it's Global & Human Treasure... Finders still search for the reliable hands to hand it over.

Upvote 0
Interesting!!!
The beard is very different, though!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The pro, since you are asking here on a public site, I wouldn't pick you as an archeologist. Maybe I am wrong, but if you are not an archeologist, then in my mind you have no business being such a place, only trained people should touch such a site. That's just the way we do things in Denmark, but maybe it's different where you are.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jan Nielsen;
True, I am not an archaeologist.
I am willing to hand over the site for a proper discovery prize.
This requires sophisticated arrangements, though, because of the contents of the site.

Upvote 0
The Lost Army?
Don't know about that, but I can say this: there are places I was able to enter... Places that I stood at the door only... Places I looked at from an elevated balcony but couldn't enter... And places that seem to go deep inside Earth but I couldn't even reach the entrance of... Almost a city underground... And what you see in National Treasure movies is NOTHING compared to it.... And yes: I am not an archaeologist, but then again: since when archaeologists make serious archaeological discoveries!?

Upvote 0
The Pro,'
Yes, the Lost army of Cambyses II, son of Cyrus the Great. Here's a recap;

Sometime around 524 BC, priests at the oracle of the Temple of Amun decided they didn't much care for their new ruler, Cambyses II, son of Cyrus the Great. Cambyses decided that he didn't much care for their insubordination. And he had soldiers -- 50,000 of them, sent marching through the Sahara from Thebes to put those rebellious priests in their place.
But they never reached their destination (the Oasis of Siwa, where the mutinous temple was located). Seven days into their march, a massive sandstorm broke out and buried Cambyses' entire army was never to be seen again. Per Herodotus: "A wind arose from the south, strong and deadly, bringing with it vast columns of whirling sand, which entirely covered up the troops and caused them wholly to disappear."
Source: https://blogs.scientificamerican.co...8099-lost-army-and-the-physics-of-sandstorms/
Don,.

Upvote 0
The Pro,'
Yes, the Lost army of Cambyses II, son of Cyrus the Great. Here's a recap;

Sometime around 524 BC, priests at the oracle of the Temple of Amun decided they didn't much care for their new ruler, Cambyses II, son of Cyrus the Great. Cambyses decided that he didn't much care for their insubordination. And he had soldiers -- 50,000 of them, sent marching through the Sahara from Thebes to put those rebellious priests in their place.
But they never reached their destination (the Oasis of Siwa, where the mutinous temple was located). Seven days into their march, a massive sandstorm broke out and buried Cambyses' entire army was never to be seen again. Per Herodotus: "A wind arose from the south, strong and deadly, bringing with it vast columns of whirling sand, which entirely covered up the troops and caused them wholly to disappear."
Source: https://blogs.scientificamerican.co...8099-lost-army-and-the-physics-of-sandstorms/
Don,.

Whoa. I hope this is what it is.
That would be too, too awesome!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back