Whites vision is here !!!!

One of our Illinos forum guys has one!

Looks like it's super bells and whistles, but will that dog hunt?

Jimmie Sierra was one of the testers and he said he's impressed.
and from the looks of the field tests, this is going to put a lot of detectors to shame

Yes lots of bells.....Matt

plehbah said:
I do not like the marketing.

I hate to break the bad news to White's, but the "rainbow sticker" has been spoken for.

Take one of those stickers off of the new Vision, and put it on the back windshield of your car, and post the hilarious results on here.

Hey White's- you need some dynamic new marketing. You are going about capturing new market share the wrong way. You need somebody qualified to come in and assess your operations there.

Send me a message or sign !

Attachments

• jokerclap.jpg
    jokerclap.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 303
Just like other newly released detectors...only time will tell. At first glance it looks like it has a lot to offer. It should for the price! My hunch tells me that you'll see DFX's for sale on eBay so they can trade up to the Vision.

I agree with the others...get RID of the rainbow!

Just another expensive high tech Detector,
The Best thing about Detecting is the Site your hunting. It doesn't take all the bells and whistles to make a Banner find.It takes the research and effort.

just my opinion, Nova Treasure

looks like a dfx.. but with a color screen and some " FAB-U-LOUS" colors..lol :o i am sure there is more to it but i just bought an e-trac and am really liking it...

the color screen is nice but the 3 frequency's with a separate color for each is really setting it apart

I am from the old school where a rainbow meant peace,,,,, and you wore thongs on your feet. I told my daughter the other day I wanted to get a pair of thongs for this summer,,,,, boy did I get a weird look and a,, to much information dad!! I then corrected my self and said flip flops she said oh,, and imediatly texted her freinds laughing all the time.. She didnt like my pink floyd , dark side of the moon sleeping pants either ( they have a prism rainbow on them) Maybe whites can make a camo version for the vision,,

Re:>>Maybe whites can make a camo version for the vision,, <<

LOL...Would that be a RE-VISION ? ::)

Jerry

Roundhat said:
looks like a dfx.. but with a color screen and some " FAB-U-LOUS" colors..lol :o i am sure there is more to it but i just bought an e-trac and am really liking it...

Make adjustments on the go, 3 frequencies, approximate target sizing, depth in more increments, bluetooth capable...deeper?...

nova treasure said:
Just another expensive high tech Detector,
The Best thing about Detecting is the Site your hunting. It doesn't take all the bells and whistles to make a Banner find.It takes the research and effort.

just my opinion, Nova Treasure

No doubt, research pays off, but if this things lives up to the hype by the testers and White's, it'll open up those sites that have been hunted to death with deeper finds.

Just trying to justify my purchase of one...should have it today.... :thumbsup:

Al

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back