While Bobbie is in Mich visiting her folks, I flew solo today

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Headed out early this morning at first site by 7:15, hit total of 4 spots. Now I hunt way slower than bobbie and as a result cant hunt nealry as many places with out her, but it was still nice day. Those 4 school playgrounds gave up total of 130 coins for $12.45, 1-10k basketball pendent, severeal pieces junk jewelry and a whole lot of trash. 3 pics today, first is all the trash I removed from these sites, second total finds for the day, last is close up of pendent. Will be back out early tomorrow, but wont be able to stay out nealry as long as I got to get back top the honey do list. Congrats to all tose that got out today
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF0305.JPG
    DSCF0305.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCF0304.JPG
    DSCF0304.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 292
  • DSCF0303.JPG
    DSCF0303.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 291
Upvote 0
Looks like you had a great solo hunt. I can just imagine how much more would have been found if Bobbie was huntin with you ;D. Good to see you get out! I'd be happy to get that much in a week!

HH 8) surfrat

Dave! You did good!!!!

Did Bobbie take her detector with her? Could be interesting what you two might find on your own.... :o

Congrats on your finds!

Nana ;)

Nice finds Dave! You the 10K man!!! Two things to say- 1: I've been gone too long 'cause the last time I was here, you didn't have a camera. (Now I'm gonna have to do all that messy "back-reading" to see your finds). And 2: How come when Bobbie doesn't hunt with you, there's a honey-do list? ;D Keep doin' what you're doin' Dave~CO2

Hey Nana, no she didnt take her machine I offered to pack her detector and digging stuff, but she said with the plans her family already made for her she didnt think she would have time.
Yeah CO2 have had the digital camera since june. The honey do list is more self imposed as I try to do projects around the house while she is gone, so we can spend that time detecting ;D
hh
dave+bobbie

Nice chunk of change and congrats on the gold! HH, Mike

Way to go dig it all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back