Which one do I swing?

now that's what I call, an axe to grind. nice picture, although I think you're hiding a case from us. Just joking.

AxeMan said:
Check out the "Six Pack Abs" Do you know how many six packs it took?

Hoping this hobby can help me work off a couple of cans this summer, if not going to get a great tan.

1,642,378 close?

hey axman, funny thing cruising through the photos and a 4 yr old daughter asked if i was you, said we have the same bellies, i said no way yous is a little bigger, ha ha

CaptainMorgan said:
AxeMan said:
Check out the "Six Pack Abs" Do you know how many six packs it took?

Hoping this hobby can help me work off a couple of cans this summer, if not going to get a great tan.

1,642,378 close?

You guessed it right on the head....You win the grand prize....a brand new shinny Dime!

(By the way I buried it in you back yard now go find smarty pants LOL ;D)

;D :D ;D ;D :D ;D ;D :D ;D I like that. "The beatings will continue until morale improves"

well one of 2 things either the cops aren't going to approach him metal detecting or they might shoot first ask questions later.

if I was going to be executed, you wouldn't have to use the axe I would be scared to death by now.

{Sentinel} said:
;D :D ;D ;D :D ;D ;D :D ;D I like that. "The beatings will continue until morale improves"
txkickergirl said:
well one of 2 things either the cops aren't going to approach him metal detecting or they might shoot first ask questions later.

if I was going to be executed, you wouldn't have to use the axe I would be scared to death by now.

In Los Angeles, I would say the beatings will continue until further notice!!

In San Diego, they will shoot first and ask questions later.

Himself

Attachments

• marines.gif
    marines.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 642
  • marines.gif
    marines.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 641
How many coins have you damaged with your toy?
Welcome to Mugs! ;D

You guessed it right on the head....You win the grand prize....a brand new shinny Dime!

(By the way I buried it in you back yard now go find smarty pants LOL ;D)

[/quote]

I haven't found it yet but can I trade the 14 pull tabs, 2 drill bits and 4 .22 shells I found for it. ;D
Oh and I can only get away with talking smart because my spare tire is one meant for a monster truck.

I thought it said..."Which way do I swing?"

So, I thought I'd check and make the statement.

It looks like ya swing in the company of the Dom and S&M groups.

LOL

Burt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back